Chapter 4: Spending The Week With The Boo

Ya know dating Adam is amazing! He can be pretty romantic at times, but I love his normal funny self! Even tho he is bionic he is very sweet!
~
I got home from the mall. My aunt walked up to me"Casey"my aunt began to stay"Your gonna have to stay at Adam's house for a week. I am going on a business trip"she said and sounded very serious about that. And my aunt is barely serious. I nodded"I called and told Davenport and he was ok with it. So tomorrow go home with Adam."She added. She took me to my room to get some clothes packed. She packed one of my night gowns......ugh. I packed the rest of my clothes. I sighed and laid on my bed. My phone made a noise. Someone texted me. It was Adam.
~
Bby(Adam):Hey
Me: Yo
Bby: Sup?
Me: Nuthin just gettin packed for da week
Bby: oh boop*virtaruly pokahs chur nose*
Me: meh nose
Bby: heh
~Bestie(Bree) has joined the chat~
Me: Bree
Me: B
Me: R
Me: E
Bby: E
Me: Adam
Me: A
Me: D
Me: A
Me: N
Me *M
Bestie: Adan
Me: XD
Bby: oh
Me: bbu your new name is Adan
Bby: nice
Bestie: hehe
Me: Bree chu now....hm.....
Bby: Sponge Bob
Me: YUSH!
Bestie: omg
Me: Hehe Marcus potato god
Bby: XD
Bestie: Marcus is dead
Me: lets troll and change the name on his grave to potato god XD
Bby: omg
Bestie: yes
Me: I bet he is flipping us off now XDDD
Bestie: ye
Me: well I gotta go by-bye
~You left the chat~
~
I laid on my bed spacing out I didn't notice but I fell asleep.
~
I woke up. I put on my white hoodie and put on my black jeans(heh Jeff the Killer). I grabbed my back pack and left. I got to school and met up with Janielle"Hey Jan!"I said and hugged Janielle"Hey!"she said. We walked to class together and talked. I got in class and sat dow next to Adam. I took out my sketch book and started to sketch. Adam looked over at my drawings"woah those are awesome!"he said and I smiled. I drew Mei Misaki from Another. I kept sketching until the teacher walked in.
~
After school I walked home with Adam. He showed me around the house, no guest room"Welp Casey I guess your gonna have to sleep in the lab"Chase said"Ok"I nodded and walked down to the lab. Omg amazing! I looked at the capsules and Adam hugged me from behind"See the one on the left? That is my capsule."Adam said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed him. Tasha laid out a pallet on the lab floor for me"Wew spring break!"I said and flopped on the pallet but I landed on my butt"Nyeh my butt.."I said. Adam laughed and sat down beside me. I looked at him. Me and Adam were alone. Adam pulled me close to me. I looked at him and Adam began to kiss me. My eyes widened. He started to kiss down to my neck. OmgOmgOmgOmgOmg I tried not to moan. He kissed and nibbled my neck. It hurt. He is using his super strength I guess he doesn't realize... Eddy popped up on the screen"Woah Woah Woah get a room!"Eddy said. I mentally face-palmed. Adam got up and looked at me"Eh, s-sorry.."he said"oh its ok.."I replied. I went to the bathroom. I looked at the neck were Adam nibbled on it. It was slightly bleeding. I put a bandage on. I walked out and I saw Bree yelling at Adam"Woah Bree calm you tits!"I said and walked over to her. Bree looked at my neck"you did that to her!?"Bree kept yelling at Adam. I sighed as Adam looked at Bree. Bree left and Adam walked over to me and hugged me"Sorry that I hurt you..."he said"No its fine"I said. Adam took me up stairs. I sat on the couch. Davenport came in. I looked at him. He sat beside me and explained this to me.....
~
IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Me: I want everyone to be on their toes =^=! Ok so I luv all mew moirails who read my fanfiction so bye!
~
Add➕
~
Vote⭐️
~
Comment💬
~
Me: and sorry for shorts...