Chapter 11:Hot Diggity Dog

It has been a month since he has lost his eye sight. I helped him as best as I can. I loved him alot, we all helped him. Me,Douglas,Leo,Davenport,Chase,Bree,Rose,and Tasha have helped him. I laid on the couch snuggled up close to Adam. He held me close"Cassandra, I cant wait to see you again...."He said"I cant wait for you to be able to see..."I replied. I almost fell asleep when Davenport and Douglas came running in"WE HAVE A CURE!"They shouted"for Ebola!?"Leo asked"LEO! EBOLA IS NOT SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT!"I shouted and his eyes widen"Yea she is right"Douglas said"anyway we have a cure to fix Adam's eyes!"Davenport said and high five Douglas. Adam had his goofy grinned on. I lead him to the lab where Bree and Chase were at. I sat Adam on a chair. Me and Bree gossiped a little then we heard and ouch from Adam. I looked at him and saw his eyes. They were the regular puppy dog brown eyes I loved to look in. Tears filled my eyes as I hugged him tight. Soon everyone hugged him. I noticed how big and taller he was to everyone else. I smiled so brightly I felt like I was walking on sun shine!

~

Later that night I was doing make up work for school.While I was doing it someone hugged me from behind. I squealed and turned, yep it was Adam. He smiled"Dont-a do that please!" I said in a high-pitch voice"come on Casey since I can see lets go see Annabelle!" He said"Next weekend, I am doing make up work"I replied

"Aww please!"

"Adam, please-" I said, but I was cut short by a kiss. Adam licked my lower lip, but the entrance was denied. He let out a small grunt as he pushed his way past my soft lips, and his tongue plunged into my wet cavern. I moaned into the kiss as his pink appendage swirled inside my mouth, making sure to touch every nook and cranny within it.

Adam began to back me up until I nearly fell on the bed. His head went to my neck, where he left hickies and love bites up and down. His big hands felt my breast, and gave it another tight squeeze. I let out a hitched moan, and hid my face in his neck. I felt him smirk against my skin. He soon got up and started to strip his clothing, and afterwards did the same to me. He starts to leave bites and hickies once more, this time going as far as my breasts.

He blew in my ear, sending shivers ran down my spine, and chilled every single bone. I blushed harder and harder as he touched every inch of my body, making sure not to miss a single spot. Once he got a look at my scars he kissed each one.

Adam trailed kisses from my neck down to my nether regions. He slowly licked my bundle of nerves, and I wriggled from pleasure. I felt him smirk against my regions as he inserted his tongue into my core. My hands found themselves tangled in his dark brown/blackish hair. I shrieked as he plunged his member deep inside me.

"Dont resist hun~." He cooed in my ear. That comment was so seductive, he was so turned on. Adam reached down to the floor to get his belt. He then tightly fastened my wrists together. I furrowed my eyebrows as I wriggled to get loose. He smirked down at me as I struggled to loosen my bonds.

"Don't try to resist, dollface." He stated as he started going in and out of me. Was he being 2p America!? I moaned as he picked up the pace, making sure to hit all the right spots. He lifted up one of my legs to get a better angle, and that's when he found my special place. A place were I could achieve the loudest sounds.

"A-ahh! A-Adam~! Right there!" I moaned, my head turning back and forth. He didn't fail to fulfill my pleas, and he lifted the other leg up to get a better angle. An explosion of moans came from me, and deep groans came from my lover. I felt my end coming soon, and a tight knot in my stomach got tighter than before.

"A-Adam, I'm almost there!" I breathed. Adam put his head into the crook of my neck as his thrusts got sloppier. He bit my shoulder as we both reached our orgasm together. His hot breath brushed against my shoulder, and he slowly pulled out. His hot seed was embedded inside me, making a squishy, wet noise whenever I moved my legs. He chuckled at the faces I made whenever I did it. He looked up at my wrists and remembered that they were bound together by his belt. He removed the tight bond and collapsed beside me.

I snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I squirmed in discomfort.

He pulled me closer to try to comfort me"sorry that I hurt you, did I?"

"Yes alot..." I blushed and pushed my head into his chest"sorry Casey..."he said. Well it was his bionics but hey, a hot sweaty clothe-less muscular bionic boy holding me close. We both fell asleep.

~

~

~

Me: so, how was it? Sorry if it sucked, I tried

~

Add➕

~

Vote⭐️

~

Comment💬