Chapter 10: Escape Plan

Me: welp three more chapters left till the end! If you want me to continue more than three comment! But if I dont that means I have gone brain poof! Anyway I made some photo edits for Casey and Adam! Kik me if you want to see them! I dont own the photos I own the edits! Kik: 2p_german!

~

We talked about the plan"Alright,"Chase began"If Adam uses his super strength to open the door Bree can use her super speed to tie them up and Ill sheild yall while Bree sends Davenport a message"Chase whispered to us. We all agreed to it. Adam got up and placed me on Bree's lap. He went to the door and punched through the door. He opened the door and we all got up and Bree super speed to the controls and Chase shield us. Marcus and Krane ran in and started to shoot at us. Chase's shield was working great"I dont know what to do Chase! I dont know how to use these controls!"Bree said"I am the only one with the shield!"Chase replied Then Adam got in front of us and shotted his laser beam at them. He pulled me behind him. Chase ran to the controls quickly and started up the machine and he flipped a lever quickly. The message was sent! Yes! I notice Adam couldnt keep his heat vision for long. Once it gave up I stepped in front of him before Marcus could shoot"If you want to shoot him you will have to shoot me!"I shouted. I didnt even have to tell Marcus twice. Marcus's eyes began to turn green. Before he shot Adam shot him one last time with all of his strength. Marcus disintegrated. He held his eyes with pain"Adam!"I said"Are you okay!?"I added worried"Y-Yea...."He moved his hands from his eyes. They were pure blue with no pupils. Tears formed in my eyes.

"A-Adam your eyes...."I began to say

"Casey I am sorry, I can no longer see..."Adam said and I cried and hugged him. He began to cry and soon Bree,Chase, and Leo did. Soon my sober turn to pure anger. I turned to Krane and charged at him with all my strength and punched him. Some wires came off. Krane pushed my back against the wall. Ouch. Soon Davenport came in. Chase was distracting Krane as I grabbed Adam and lead him to the helicopter. I stayed with Adam.

Davenport took out his ray gun thing and shot Krane over and over until he disintegrated. Davenport took Bree,Chase, and Leo into the helicopter

~

Once we got back I lead Adam to the lab"What happened to him....?"Davenport asked"A-Adam over worked his heat vision to save us and it caused him to be blind..."I said and sniffed about to cry then I moved close to Adam so he can hug me. He was able to and he held me close"I might be able to fix it, not perfectly but enough to were he can see but he might need glasses after it"Davenport said

"Ok, thank you...."I replied and smiled

"I want my vision back quickly, I want to be able to see Casey again"Adam said. Aww how sweet! I love him so much!

~

That night I helped Adam walk around. I felt so sorry for him, I hope Davenport can fix his eye sight...

~

Me: so that was chapter 10! I hoped you enjoyed and I hope I didnt make you cry!

~

Add➕

~

Vote⭐️

~

Comment💬