Chapter 5: Unexspexting Death

Me: Yall I will probably not do any more chapters for a while.....Cuz I sick
~
Davenport told me that sesual(lul changed it to make ppl comfortable a little i guess)triggers their bionics. My eyes slightly widen as he told me. He got up and left. I laid on the couch and Bree came and sat on my back"why child..."I said and Bree giggled. I told her Davenport told me and she nodded knowing the info already.
~
Thats night I sat on my pallet in the lab floor. Adam,Bree,and Chase were asleep. I had my laptop on my lap. I held some coffee to keep me awake, I was reading Homestuck. When I saw Gamzee go sober I quietly said"run trolls!" i said quietly but I woke up Adam. He snuck out of his capsule and hugged me from behind"AH! JABLA! FREAKIN ITS SOBER GAMZEE!"I yelled and Adam put his hand on my mouth and kissed my cheek"heh, sorry to scare you"he said and I looked at him and flipped him off for scaring me. He giggled nervously. We snuggled up on the pallet with a bunch of blankets on us. I had on my Doctor Who feety pj's on. We watched homestuck until I fell asleep with my lap top in my lap((thats what my cousin did but he had a beer bottle in his hand hehe)).
~
I woke up and a warmth behind my back. I turned and saw Adam with his arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled softly, but when I tried to get up his grip got tighter. I looked at Bree and Chase's capsules. Empty. I heard the lab doors open so I pretend I was still asleep. It was Davenport and Tasha. They put a note on the table and left. I couldn't get up and read with my super strength bionic boyfriend holding me! Meh I didn't care. I snuggled against his chest and fell back asleep.
~
Adam woke up with Bree and Leo's phones in his and my face. They were taking pictures of us and posting them on SnapChat. Adam pulled the cover over us"Leave us alone....."Adam said and groaned tired"aww your just saying that so you can keep snuggling with your girl!"Leo said and laughed. I heard what was going on. I jumped up. My hair was very mess, I had some dark circles under my eyes. I didn't looked happy. I grabbed Leo and looked into his soul"Let us sleep or I will reap your soul and feed it to soul suckers...."I said in kinda a scary demonic way. Leo gulped and ran out of the lab with Bree following him. Adam couldn't help but laugh a little. I glared at him and he stopped. I got back under the covers and laid beside him cuddling and snuggling up against him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.
~time skip~
I woke up. It was 11:30. I got up seeing that Adam was got. I went up stairs and saw Adam and Chase play Halo 4. Heh Chase a noob"Chase your so nooby"I said and giggled. He glared at me"Well good morning sleeping beauty"Adam said. I sat in between Chase and Adam. I heard Davenport run in and flipped on the news. We saw a report a place crash with 30 people in the plane. I got more into it. They named the names of the victims who died. Then I heard it"and Maria Mengo"The reporter saying my aunts name. My heart sunk and I started to cry"Casey...."Bree said and Adam held me close. I cried on Adam's shoulder"Casey I am so sorry...."Adam said and started to cry. Everyone hugged me saying sorry for your loss. I don't know what was going to happen to me.....I don't know where I will go......I wanted to die....
~
Later that night I was still crying. Davenport will try to see if can live with him. Thats good because I didn't want to be alone. Tasha said I could have her sowing room so that I will have a room.
~
Me: I know it sucked but*shrugs*
~
Add➕
~
Vote⭐️
~
Comment💬
~
Also if you want to know what Casey looks like my kik is 2p_german