Chapter 9:So Scared

I was shaking so badly I felt like my goosebumps were about to fly off. Adam looked at me"Why are you scared? I am here to protect you!"He said. Aww he is so sweet! I looked at him"I k-know but I am very skittish in the woods!"I said scared then he started to hold me bridle style. I blushed. He hugged me"Better?"He asked and kissed my forehead"A little"I said and kept blushing"Chase admit it we are lost...."Leo said"Yea we are..."Chase said and everyone sighed"What are we gonna do!?"Bree asked"Bree super speed to the end of the woods!"Chase said"On it!"Bree said and super speed away. We stayed and waited for her.

~

Its be an hour since she vanished. Adam was sitting on the ground and I was sitting on his lap and laying on his chest. Chase got up"what is taking her so long?"Chase asked and sighed. He looked at his watch"Its 12:30 am, we are so in trouble"Chase added"We can just blame it on you"Adam said and Chase glared at him. I giggled slightly and Adam chuckled. We heard rustling in a bush"Bree quite trying to scare us!"I said and there was still rustles. We sighed knowing Bree wouldnt give up. Then we heard the bush shift and out came two guys. One with brown slick hair and brown eyes. The other guy was bold and has some wire weird stuff on his face"Krane!? Marcus!?"Everyone said except me"Krane!? Marcus!?"I said"Who are they!?"I asked and hid behind Adam"Looks like there is someone else this time"Krane said and walked toward me then Adam shield me"Dont even bother her its just toughies little girlfriend"Marcus said"OI! I AM NOT THAT-A WEAK!"I said in a Italian Romano way"MYSTERY BASTARD-As!"I added. All I need is a Romano curl to pop out of my head and a tomato in my hand. Marcus came forward"Dont you dare get near her!"Adam said in a very serious way. And shit its rare if Adam is serious! Krane took out a small weapon the electrocuted us. We blacked out.

~

I woke up in a small room with Adam,Bree,Chase, and Leo. I looked up and saw Adam holding me.

Everyone was already awake. The room was small...THE ROOM WAS SMALL. I started to breathe hard"Casey! Whats wrong!?"Adam asked and held me closer"Casey, is it Asthma or Claustrophobia!?"Chase asked"C-Claustrophobia...."I said and hugged Adam. Leo bandaged on the door"HEY WE GOTTA CLAUSTROPHOBIA IN HERE!"Leo shouted. Marcus came to the door"Oh really?"Marcus looked in and saw me breathing hard"Fine"He pressed and button and the room got bigger. I started to breathe normal"If you dont want to be in a stuffy room you can be with me~"Marcus said and smirked at in. Wtf"In yo dreams saggy titty ass bitch(sorry for words)"I didnt feel well so I just said what was on my mind. He growled and went away. Adam hugged me"I will never let him have you"he said and looked at him weakly and I kissed him. We sat there like sitting ducks trying to figure out and escape plan.

~

Me: IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN*five millions years later* DUNDUN DON! Welp Marcy and Krany backy lul!

~

Add➕

~

Vote⭐️

~

Comment💬