Chapter 15: End of PranksGiving

Adam sat at the edge of the wall waiting for me to come around the corner. Once I did he shot me with a water gun"Ah!"I screamed"hah!"he laughed. He shot with butter"really? Budder?"I said and grinned and a huge water balloon full of ice water fell on him. I was about to pass out laughing. He grabbed me and brought me in a tight hug I couldnt escape"so cold!"I said and shivered. He grabbed a piece of ice and put one down my back"my god so cold...."I said and shivered more and he laughed. We got hit mud then feathers. Chase. I turned around and chased him and tackled him"bish!"I yelled and Leo shot us with pudding"LIFE!"I shouted and ran up stairs to take a shower.
~
As I took a shower the shower began to get hot. Then very hot water hit my skin and I screamed and jumped out grabbing a towel and beside the toilet stood Adam"why!?"I said red from the hot water. . He smirked and put an arm around my waist and grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead"uh....Adam please get out"I said and blushed"what? I have seen your body before""Dont remind me...."my face was red and his smiled his goofy smile and went out so I can get dress.
~
Once I did I went down stairs hopping for no more pranks. I sighed and turned on the tv and watched whatever. I heard Tasha scream and she came in with kitty litter and what looked like paint on her"Those boys and their meaningless pranks!"she said in angry. I giggled to myself and went to her"well I only did one prank"I said"well you only did one but Adam and Chase are always pranking each other"She said
~
"Oh"
"I am stopping this prank war"
I nod
~
Bree brought both boys in by there ears. Both say ouch. Bree sighed"these idiots were going to throw balloons full of flour at me..."she said and went back to the lab"you two need to stop this"Tasha told them"but Tasha.."Adam began to say"no buts! No more pranks!"Tasha said then left. Me,Adam,and Chase sighed"Man the time we can do alot of pranks is destroyed"Chase said.
~
I laid on my bed tired reading. I turned off my lights and I heard my door open. It was Adam"I cant sleep"he said and got in the bed next to me and held me. I smiled and put my book down and cuddled close. Then we fell asleep
~

💬
🌟
~
A/N: hope yall liked it :3