Chapter 11:The Quiditch World Cup

That morning Harry,Hermione and the Weasleys got up early to leave for the Quiditch World Cup. Miss Weasley gave them each a bear hug before they left. They reached the portkey just before the first light touched the sky.

The world cup was set in a forrest. The tents were scattered randomly and chimneys poked out of the roofs. Hermione had never seen anything like it. It was amazing.

The tent that they were staying in was quiet spacious and there was enough space for every one. Every one had their own bed and the tent was absolutely huge.

That night after the games they all went to bed early. Tired of the days events they closed down the lamps and went to sleep.

Hermione awoke only hours later with the sound of screaming and shouting. It came from outside. She quickly got out of bed and ran to where Harry and the Weasleys gathered.

Outside it was utterly chaos. At the far end of the camp Hermione could see figures lighting tents on fire. They levated some of the people upwards into the night sky.People were frightened. They ran towards Hermione and the group.

They ran to the forrest-out of the camp. Hermione kept her eyes to the ground. Her feet pounding the earth at high speeds. She did not even notice when she got separated from the group.

Finally she came to a halt. At last she was safe,but alone. She was alone at night in the middle of nowhere. She patted her pajama pocket for her wand. It wasnt there. She left it in the tent. Next to her bed.

She looked up to the sky. The stars were her only hope in navigating her way back to camp. If need be-to London. She looked for the north star.

She was so fasicanted by the evening sky that she never heard the crinkling of the leaves under the persons boots. It was only when she was grabbed from behind that she began kicking,jabbing and screaming into her prisoned mouth.

Quiet Granger,Ill let you go if you keep quiet. I cant be seen. Proffessor Snape wants to see you. ,said a familiar voice behind her.

She stopped the commotion and she was released. She gasped for air when he stepped away.

Why does he want to see me?,she asked Draco.

I dont know. Ask him once we get there. ,with that he turned around walked into the forrest. She followed him slowly not trusting him completly.

It wasnt long afterward when they reached a tent n the middle of a clearing. It was quite large and was pure white. It was clearly made out of fine fabrics.

Inside it was richly lit by lamps and there were four sections,sectioned of by drapes. Draco showed her to the nearest. It was covered in sofas and tapastries. Her father was standin anxiously at the one end of the room. Once Draco left the room he rushed to her hugging her tight.

Im so happy to see you alive. ,he said int her hair.

How did you know,she asked a bit awkward in the hug,How did you know about the attack?

I heard from Alecto that they were going to attack tonight. They asked me if I wanted to join. I declined. ,he said ashamed of what had happened.

YOU KNEW??You never even told me. ,she pulled away from the hug. Looking with disgust at her father.

I wasnt sure if they were serious about it. In the past Alecto has made jokes or his plans would fail. If I told you and it would never happen. You would have think I played you.

The moment you knew it was for real. You could have told me then!You didnt because youre probably one of them. ,she said grumpily.

Serverus looked down like child who has just been caught. Hermiones mouth dropped to the ground.

Youre one of them!Seriously!Why?

I was part before I met your mother. Once youre a death eater-you are always a death eater.

That is insane!I taught you hated You-know-who not praise him for his awful acts.

I know it sounds out of this world and cruel for not telling you but I cant change my mistake from the past. I must live with it. If he is to never rise again. That would benefit me greatly. If he does rise. . .

She took a seat on the couch. She was furious. It was all his fault. He could have tell her about tonight. Yet he didnt. She looked at him. He was the only living biological family she had left. She chose to start a relationship. She chose to be with her father. She has to forgive him.

It will take time for me to accept the fact that you are a Death Eater but you are my father. Therefore I want to keep our relationship. So no more secrets.

Serverus smiled,No more secrets.By the way. You can have your wand back.

He took a Hermiones wand from his pocket and gave it to her. She took it in awe.

I saw it when I was looking for you at the camp. Your tent was empty. It was the only thing I grabbed for you.

Remember to coment and Vote.

Thank You for reading!!!