Chapter 8

Vianca's POV

I rung the doorbell and Mom opened the door. I came in, I kept my bag, I freshened up and then I sat on the couch beside Mom.

"How did you come home Sweetie?"

"Ethan dropped me."

"Sweetie the dress which you wore earlier was very pretty. But I don't think its yours. Is it?"

"Uh no Mom. Actually Ethan, I mean my boss Mr. Martinez arranged it for me. I had no clothes to wear today after bath because you know the black dress from yesterday's party was short and a bit uncomfortable."

"Vi my sweetie why didn't you come home last night? Nelsa told me that your boss told her that he'll drop you after treating you but why didn't he drop you? Why did you spent the night at his house?"

"Mom I told you already that it was pretty late and our house is on the outskirts of the city so it would have taken him 2 hours to drop me and come back and we both were tired. Also he couldn't leave me alone and tell the driver to drop me instead so he told me to stay at his place for a night."

"But why didn't you inform me sweetie? You know how worried everyone was? "

"Mom actually I drank a non- virgin mojito, you know it contained a small amount of alcohol so I was drowsy and also my phone's battery was dead by that time. Sorry Mom I know I gave tension to all of you but it will not happen next time. I promise I'll never forget to inform you about my whereabouts."

"Can I ask you something sweetie?"

"Sure Mom."

"Vi is there something going on between you and your boss? Because its the first time that you had stayed the night at someone's place other than Nelsa and that someone is a man. You call him by his first name. He treated you on your birthday, you drank alcohol with him, he gifted you that pretty dress and he personally came to drop you. Sweetie I have heard that man is a player. I suggest you to stay away from him. He is your boss dear this is inappropriate. You will only end up getting hurt by him and you know our social status -"