"Options"

Following my Friday night of pure fun, I stayed home and cleaned up my place on Saturday. On Sunday, I got text messages and calls from all three of my potential men of interest. Micah just wanted to see how I was doing, Zade wanted to know if we were still going to get something to eat at Wingstop on Wednesday, and Kwame wanted to see if I could go for a run with him on a secluded jogging trail. Needless to say, I took Kwame up on his offer. I went for runs all the time, especially on days that I didn't go to the gym so I was up for a Sunday afternoon run.

            "I've never been on this trail," I said while running alongside him. "Do you run here often?"

            "Nah," he answered while struggling to keep up. "I just started runnin' through here like three weeks ago. Damn, I need a break." We stopped running and he leaned up against a nearby tree to catch his breath.

            I smiled as I stared at his sweat covered shirtless body. We were both shirtless and sweaty with our dick prints highly visible, mine in a pair compression shorts and his in gray loose shorts with no underwear underneath. He finally caught me staring and started smiling. I laughed a little and asked, "What are you smiling for?"

            "I know what you lookin' at. I see yours, too."

            "I have no idea what you're talking about, Mr. Jaxon."

            "Yeah right." He reached over and grabbed me as he said, "Get your sexy ass over here, nigga."

            I hadn't intended on letting my urges take over with Kwame the way they had with Zade, yet there I was. With our bare chests and abs pressed together, our growing bulges making friends, and our lips locked; I felt like I was up in the clouds. His breath was so fresh and sweet that I had to give him some tongue action. He'd come up from leaning against the tree and I aggressively pushed him back on it and continued kissing him.

            "Yo, hold up," he said as he pulled back from my kisses. "Maybe we should slow it down. I don't usually get into anything out in public like this."

            "Nobody is out here, Kwame. And I know no one you know is out here."

            "Yeah, but I always play it safe and don't take risks like that. Besides, I used to fuck with a woman who doesn't live that far from here."

            "And she'll just happen to be on this secluded trail right now, why exactly?"

            "E, I just live by a different code, a'ight? Let's just finish the trail and then get into some shit back at your place."

            I backed away from him and said, "Whatever."

            "So, you mad now?"

            I didn't answer him. I just rolled my eyes and began running again. He ran after me and had to put in some effort to catch up with me because I was running faster and faster. When we reached the end of the trail, we took another break and then began walking back. It was kind of awkward because neither of us were saying anything and I knew he knew I was somewhat mad at him. However, I was the one who decided to give him a chance knowing damn well he was DL. I couldn't complain about a situation I'd gotten myself into.

            "You still mad at me?" he finally asked. When I didn't respond, he exhaled loudly and explained, "This shit is still new to me, Elijah. I don't go runnin' with a dude or talk to him about all kinds of shit."

            "Then why not just be real and tell me that you wanna fuck and move on?"

            "Because that ain't what I wanna do. How many times do I have to tell you that?"