BE

Sweating eyes

Sweating eyes

●●●

There was always this damped feeling of longing inside me since the time my curious mind rummaged with the memory of Kim Taehyung.

The lover boy.

That evening after I came home, I did everything as per usual. Helped mom with dinner, did my home works and played video games with my papa. It didn't seem to sting much when I was with my other loved ones.

But once I trapped myself inside the walls of my bedroom, your words started to echo, deafening me with its loudness.

Friend.

That night the sky roared as colorless beads fell down mimicking my own salty owns.

I felt hurt. For myself, for him.

Kim Taehyung.

I tasted his pain, his sorrow and felt my heart being ripped apart. I was a mimicry of him.

But I didn't want to end up like him. Not without a try.

I couldn't let another Kim Taehyung to born, not another unrequited love to start.

Rain poured down soaking my body. I ran fast for your home.

Not another unrequited love.

You opened the door only to gasp out my name, proceeded to ask me questions that I sealed with my lips.

I felt the fullness of your cushioned lips while the nature and my own saltiness dripped dropped down my cheeks.

Pulling away looking at you in the eyes, I felt satiated when I let those words out at your door.

I didn't let another love to die without trying.

But I never saw that coming from you, Taehyung.

"I thought you'd taste sweet but you're so salty."

Voice of mockery with a teasing stretch of your lips, made my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

You pulled me in your embrace and I was caught off guard.

You kissed me full on my lips, soaking yourself with my drenched self, leaving no gap for air to pass between us.

You surprise me so much, never failed to amaze me.

And I can't help but wonder what you'll do this time, Taehyung.