OWN

• Last Chapter •

• Last Chapter •

Is this the end of my wait
Or just the start?

●●●

Night after night, my eyes could forget how to sleep but not to gaze at the lone shining moon to pray for you, my love.

Being at the same place is not needed if the love is strong enough to feel each other within our hearts.

And my heart knows the moon isn't only listening, it's also whispering your prayers to me.

The girl who used to ridicule the lover boy for being so madly in love, now look, what has she become?

It's so painful to open my eyes every morning, to continue living like this. I could only wonder how you have lived so many years with pain and gloom hand to hand.

I could never tell you were suicidal, Taehyung. I could never.

Forgive me for this.

The time at the Hangang bridge, when you mindlessly told me that I was lucky and not everyone could get the love of a father, I never knew you were including yourself in that everyone.

Forgive me for this.

Your father grew out of love for your mother and fell for another woman.

Such weak love your father had.

Conflict between your parents was all your little self saw and started to master the art of feigning ignorance until one day he left, leaving his first love and his only child behind.

I never knew that's why you were afraid to fall, in the fear of being broken and abandoned.

Forgive me for this.

You knew how to laugh without feeling happiness. For your mother, you mastered that art too.

Those rare moments when your deep brown orbs sparkled with happiness and your laughter would ring to my ears, I didn't know it was not just a rare moment but a rare opportunity for you to be happy, to feel happiness.

Forgive me for this.

The man who never watched you grow, never talked to you properly was now demanding to have you with him. Your mother couldn't deny his request for long. Your father by birth had rights, mostly money.

Your mother never told you, wanting to not cause more pain. Little did she know, you were using your art of feigning ignorance.

Moments when you were reluctant to leave me and your eyes always becoming sad without any reason, I didn't know that this was the reason for that. You leaving your loved ones behind for someone who your heart had no place for.

Forgive me for this.

Papa says, thin chance of you coming back to me. I say, at least I'm getting a chance.

At the end, it's the matter of hearts. And my heart says, Taehyung will be back for his Noeul.

Days after days, nights after nights, I'm willing to keep gazing at the moon in hope of your return.

Forgive me for this. Forgive me for being madly in love with you.

Note :

*bubble wraps Taehyung*

Epilogue is next. Will Taehyung be there though? :(

 Will Taehyung be there though? :(