CREATE

Love like theirs

Love like theirs

●●●

You know, Taehyung, my parents are the kind of couple which you'll find in the movies.

They're too sweet, too much in love. But I never wished for a love like theirs.

Sweet candy like love never seized my heart. The bitter sweet one did. Just like the lover's boy love.

Maybe that's why I hated him so much. His devotion for love, his words that made her more beautiful than she was-I hated it all.

Never realised the word hate was actually admire in my case.

Whenever my lips uttered I hate you, Kim Taehyung, it always meant I admire you, Kim Taehyung.

Humans are so weird, aren't they? Thinking something but uttering something else.

When I met you, I thought I was Noeul and you, my Kim Taehyung. Didn't know when I started to dream for a love like theirs with you.

So lost in my dream, I forgot we could write our own tale. We could make our own love story.

Now that I think, did I really love you or was I in love with the idea of having a love like theirs?

You're away and I'm left behind with no trace of chasing you.

Is that why our roles are reversed?

Did my wish to have a bitter sweet love made me stay away from you?

Taehyung, with this reversion of roles, will you leave me behind like Noeul left him?

Note :

Where do you think Taehyung is? Any guesses?