AS

Unpredictable you

Unpredictable you

●●●

Standing out of my window, adorned in black and a goofy smile was you.

You asked me to hurry up and I whined complaining about my attire.

Do you remember what you said then?

"If you dress up then the moon will feel more ashamed then she's feeling right now. Let's have mercy on the moon."

My dumb mind didn't understand your twisted poetic words. You only smiled, didn't complain once while breaking your words into pieces and making them simple for me to take.

"I said you look more celestial than the moon. No need to dress up to look pretty. You're already so beautiful, Noeul."

Looking down, crossing my arms, I protected my heart that was threatening to escape my rib cage.

You do realize your affect on me, don't you?

The moonlight bathed your skin and you glowed so brightly making the moon bow in shame.

And then you say I am the celestial one.

I stared in awe until you held my hand and made me run with you.

That night under the starless sky in the quiet city, I held tightly onto you and rode the bike sitting behind you.

The wind brushed past our skin, making us feel euphoric, giddy. We screamed together in excitement making the lone mist road feel lively in dead hour.

One ecstatic night that would never get wiped from my memory.

So beautiful, so unpredictable. Just like you.

Do you remember what you said when I asked why you did so much for me?

You looked at me without blinking as if I'd slip away if you faltered your gaze.

You kissed my forehead lingering there for sometime. You pulled away and I was still wavering in the warmth of your affection that lingered on my skin.

"It's not for you. It's for me. I wanted to do this with that someone who'll make me smile again, feel again."

You smiled always, Taehyung. Then what kind of smile were you talking about?

You never talked much about yourself, your heart.

But your eyes, whenever they locked with mine they talked unlike your lips.

Your beautiful brown orbs always tried to express something to me. And I failed to understand them each time.

Instead of lowering my eyes, I should've held your strong gaze. I should've tried to understand the words of your eyes.

Then maybe I wouldn't have to gaze at my window now. Waiting and waiting, for you to knock again one day.