BEAT

❝ DECEMBER 17, 2015-FROM ME TO YOU ❞

DECEMBER 17, 2015
FROM ME TO YOU

My beloved one and only,

You must be wondering where I have been for the past few days. If I'm not counting it wrong then this letter should reach to you after five days of my disappearance.

I'm such a coward, aren't I?

But what can I do, tell me. I haven't given a part of myself to someone else before and I'm scared to lose that part.

My heart that is with you, my love.

I'm sorry for not telling you, for not letting you have the last moment with me. I know you've sensed something was wrong but still kept your silence to not pressure me.

I tried Noeul. I tried a lot to not let you in, to not let myself go. But some things are never in our hands.

Like you falling for me and me falling for you.

This was my own selfishness that wanted to see your smiling face before going far far away from you. I couldn't see you crying for me. Not at the moment when I was leaving.

Hate me all you want, despise me all you want for that. All I want to tell you is that from this day till the next few years I'll be living with the moments we've spent together. Your smile, your touches, kisses everything is engraved in my mind, my soul.

For the first time, let me be honest with you. If it was not you then Kim Taehyung would have been gone from this world by now.

Thank you Noeul for entering inside my grey world and coloring it with your love. For that Kim Taehyung found a reason to live.

Yours forever,
Taehyung