STORY

• Epilogue •

• Epilogue •

School breaks soon

School breaks soon. After bidding the children good bye, Noeul wraps up her work for the day and walks out of the school. She feels drained out of energy partly because of the kids, mostly because of that piano player.

The sun will set soon. Noeul gets in the car and drives fast. She can't miss this out.

As soon as she reaches there, she parks her car and walks to her desired place. The sun finally starts to set. Noeul admires the scene.

Above, there was the beautiful orange dusted sky. In front, the setting sun ready to leave. Below, the Han river waiting to engulf the sun in its reflection.

Wind caresses her hair. She sets it free, letting it flow with the wind. Noeul looks down at the calm river.

"Today I'll give you something that means a lot to me."

Saying so, she takes out her diary and sees through her memories for one last time. When she was about to give it to Jungkook as to fulfill her promise, he refused saying, some things are better left as mystery, an enigma. In the end, the diary never left her, stayed with her through her grey and white moments.

Noeul notices a page is left white. She can't leave it incomplete. Taking out her pen, she scribbles down a little poem to make the diary fully covered in her inked thoughts.

Once a river swallowed a soul
Leaving another part, the lover behind.

She was accused
As a murderer of love.

Today that river weeping in remorse
Gifts a soul, seeking the lovers together.

She was forgiven
For uniting the long lost lovers.

The mute sunset was there
Becoming a witness
Of both love and pain.

Noeul smiles, closing the diary along with her eyes. Opening her teary eyes, she looks at the front. The mesmerizing scenery welcomes her view.