Chapter Four

Chapter Four.

I spotted Damon in the Chevy and walked over. I climbed in the car and slammed the door shut, "Hey,  know that you've been stuck at school all day, but there is no need to take it out on the car," he pointed out. He obviously saw me frown because he lent over and kissed me on the lips.

"Well that made my day ten times better," I said smiling.

"So how was school?" Damon asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Crap, how was being sociable?" I asked.

"Crap, but I got some alcohol and that made almost everything okay," he replied.

 I raised a brow, "Almost?" I asked.

"Yep, my drinking buddy was at school," he said, looking at me.

"That sounds screwed up," I pointed out.

"So does the fact that you're over a thousand years old and has the face of a teenager."

"You're just jealous, that I am a young fresh-faced teenager while you are old," I smirked.

"Old?" he asked.

"Yep, you're like, twenty... That's old," I reasoned.

 "Fair enough, I'll remember that," he said, faking being hurt.

"Aww, I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings?" I asked pouting.

"Yes," he said pouting back.

"Aww," I said, placing my finger on his chin and forcing him to look at me, "tough."

-

As soon as I got home, I opened the door and threw my bag on the floor, I ran to the sofa and then collapsed in a heap on top of it, "Oh sofa," I mumbled, "sweet, comfy sofa... How I've missed you."

 "Why don't I get greeted like that?" Damon asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Because. It would be difficult to lie on you when you're in a car," I pointed out, "Wanna join me?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Do you really think I'd say no?" he asked, as he walked over to me. He smirked and sat on top of me, and lent over me, so that his lips were in kissing distance.

"I dunno... You could've gotten over me. Found a new girlfriend. You know like the sheriff, you did always like an older woman," I smirked.

"She wouldn't be as old as you," he pointed out.

"Well, that's not nice," I said.

"I'm not a nice person."

"That's true, but I thought that you'd be nicer to me," I whispered.

"I am, I would've killed you by now, if-"

"If what?" I asked, wondering why he had cut off mid sentence.

"If I didn't love you, I would've killed you," then he looked at me seriously. "Annabelle, you're the only good thing I have, if it weren't for you, I'd probably be dead. So I'm not ever going to replace you, ever."

"Did you know that I've waited over a thousand years for you," I said smiling, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head down to kiss him. The kiss was slow and passionate, his hands explored my body, as I bought my own to the top of his shirt as I started to unbutton it. Soon enough, he moved so that I could ease it off his shoulders, "What would I do without you?" he mumbled against my lips.

"Crash and burn," I responded and continued to kiss him. Damon's hands lowered to the hem of my top as he pulled it over my head. Suddenly the kisses got quicker and more urgent as I tangled my hands in his hair.