Shun Kaidou part 2 lemon

*This gets intense so read ahead at your own risk *
"Shun I-I wanna have sex."
You blush and look at him, he matches your blush, he removes his hands and gives you a serious look.
"W-what about protection?" He asked nervously. He loved you and was worried about being safe. You smiled and pulled out a pack of condoms.
"Already taken care of, so you want to right?"
"Y-y-yes!" He said kissing you, you giggled and kissed back. Your hands make their way to his chest, running them up and down him. You start to unbutton him.
"Can I..." he asked tugging at the hem of your shirt, you nodded, also removing your pants. He almost passed out when he saw your match under wear.
"You too. It's embarrassing if it's just me." You said nervously trying not to lose your nerve. You watch as he strips down to his boxers; which do little to hide his huge throbbing erection. You lick your lips and smile you kiss his neck and move up to his ear. His breathing is heavy and fast, a large blush spread across his face. You whisper in his ear breathlessly "Shun~ I love you. You're so wonderful, so handsome, so amazing,  so... sexy"
You bite his earlobe and tug it lightly,  a soft moan escape his mouth. You leave kisses as you make your way to his boxers, and pull them off letting his cock spring out. The tip was leaking precum. You look up at him, and smile evily, a sadistic laugh escapes your lips.
"You look so yummy baby. I'm going to eat you up~"
You're in between his legs you grab his throbbing cock, and lick the slit tasting the precum, it was salty and bitter, you didn't like the taste, but the look oh Shun's face was well worth it. His mouth was opened, tongue limply hanging out, eyes half litted, and clouded with lust. You sucked on the tip and rubbed his shaft up and down. He was panting, he jumped when you started bobbing your head taking him deeper into your mouth.
"W-wait Yn, mmh m-m-me too, ah~ I want to make you feel good too."
You blush then nod. You remove your soaked panties, you are wet. You place your dripping pussy at the tip of his cock, you had put a condom on him.
You took a deep breath and pushed him all the way in small pop breaking your hymen it hurt but only for a little, Shun started to get worried.
"Are you ok!?"
"I'm ok, it's normal for the first time to hurt for the girl."
"I'm sorry for hurting you."
Shun looks at you he moved to hug you, forgetting he was still inside you the movement caused you both to moan.
"Shun, how about you make it up to me by making me feel good." You smirked as he nodded. You lift yourself up then start bouncing on top of him. He was panting small moans escaping his lips as you rode him. He felt so much bigger than you thought. Shun surprises you and, flip over so now he's on top. He thrusts into you hard hitting and wonderful  spot.
"Ah~ Shun! There! Hit there again~"
He did as you said and kept thrusting. He was getting close his trust were getting faster and uneven, you were the same. You cum a few seconds after him.
"Yn the was amazing... um Yn?"
"Yeah Shun?"
"I love you"
You both blush and you say "I love you too."