Teruhashi Kokomi x Male reader

Agent6o6 thanks for the request <3

You and Saiki were probably the only two men in the world who didn't say 'Oh Wow' to Teruhashi Kokomi. It's not like you thought she wasn't pretty or anything thing. You just knew she'd would never look your way, so why bother with trying to get her attention. Right now you were getting some stuff for dinner because the rest of your family was busy. As you left the store you knowest Kokomi was being harassed by a group of guys.
"Hey sorry for making you wait are you ready to go study for that math test with the others?"
You hoped she would catch on that you were trying to help her. She smiled and said "Yeah let's go! I'm sure that the others are wondering were we are."
You then protectively wrap an arm around her. Once you two were far enough away, you respectfully removed your arm and asked "Are you ok you seemed pretty scared back there?"
Kokomi blushed "I'm fine," 'why is he being so nice to me today? He's never paid much attention to me before. Unless he's like Saiki, and is just to shy to admit his feeling for me! I mean after all I am the perfect pretty girl!!!' "It was a little scary thou, but thank you for helping me." She giggles to make herself look cuter.
"Oh! It's no big deal I would have done that for any of our classmates. My folks always tell me to help a friend in need." You smiled, your family was always trying to make sure you became a good person, and you appreciated it right now because you were talking to the school idol. She smiled 'that's so sweet he's such a good guy.' "Your girlfriend is really lucky to have such a sweet guy to look after her."
"O-oh I don't have a girlfriend to be honest."
'What no way! You're telling me this nice, respectful, sweet, not crazy, handsome, and straight up  wonderful guy like him doesn't have a girlfriend!'
"Then would you like to go out with me sometime this week?"
You froze was this a dream? If it was you hoped to never wake up!
"U-um sure how Friday after school we could go to that new restaurant that opened."
"Sounds good to me, and thanks for walking me home that was sweet. See you at school bye bye."