Saiko Metori x reader

Agent6o6 thanks for the request <3
You were drawing in your sketchbook your friend had gotten you, because you couldn't afford a new one. You're from a loving, but poor family. You don't really mind being poor, because you're family loves and support you. They always tell you how talented you are, so do most of your friends.
"Wow Yn-chan your drawings are so beautiful." Chiyo said you had drawn a woman covered in flowers

Oh by the way I was the one who drew this 0////0 I hope it's nice

You blushed and thanked her and went back to your drawing. You then heard Saiko Metori argue about how money was what matter most with Kuboyasu Aren, Nendou Riki, and Kaidou Shun.
"Money can buy anything."
"Oh really? I bet you're wrong."
"Care to put your money were your mouth is?"
Metori raised an eyebrow in curiously.
"If you can get a date with Yn by next week using money we'll shave our heads, but if she gives you the cold shoulder you have to wear a maid dress."
"Deal I'll show you the power of money."
Later you were drawing as your friends ate.
"Yn-chan aren't you gonna eat?"
You blushed you didn't have lunch because you're family didn't have enough money this month for rent, so in went into the food money, your landlord was heartless. Everyone in your family was eating breadcrumbs till next payday.
"Oh I'm on a diet right now hee hee" you lied not wanting to worry your friend.
"Oh well ok, but I don't think you need to be on one. Your all ready super cute Yn-chan. So why don't we shear my lunch?"
You hugged Chiyo, and smiled as you both ate.
"Yn-San how would you like to go out on a date with me?" Metori asked.
"I'm sorry but no thank you." You said shyly as you and Chiyo walked past him. Little did you know that this was only the beginning.
The fifth day of trying Metori had a heart shaped diamond necklace that had a pure gold chain.
"Yn-san please give me a chance to take your on a date."
"W-what? How much was that necklace!"
You see the price tag 31016.44 yen ($280.00) your eyes bug out. You feel angry because he doesn't see how lucky he is. If you're family had that kind of money to waste you would have bought food and clothes for you younger siblings.
"I can't stand people who waste money on such unnecessary things!" You stomped out of the room tears threatening to escape. Metori chases after you. Once he catches up he knowests your tears.
"Why are you crying?"
He was concerned, while trying to win the bet, he started to get to know you better and started to develop real feelings for you, although you didn't know this.
"Because you're only trying to get my attention to win a stupid bet!"
Guilt hit him like a ton of bricks he walked closer to you a wiped the tears away. He then placed a kiss on your forehead and walked away.
"Miss Chiyo what does Yn-san like? I want to make her happy."
"If this is for your stupid bet then no way in h-"
"No it's not that, I just want her to be happy." He blushed. Chiyo knew about your secret crush on Metori, so she told him about how your family was having a hard time, and how much you loved to draw.
When you got home your parents were crying.
"Mom, dad what's wrong?!"
"Oh Yn, honey your father got a promotion and a giant raise. This mean we'll be able to buy a real home, and nicer clothes, and no more going hungry sweetie!"
You started crying too, this was to good to be true.
As you skip to school the next day Metori walked up to you.
"Something good happens Yn-san?"
You smiled brightly and told him about what happened. He smiles and pats your head.
"I'm glad you happy you look stunning when you smile."
You blushed at his compliment. You eyes widened with he hands your a large box.
"Before you say anything this is my way of apologizing for that stupid bet I made. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I hope it's a start."
You opened it in the classroom. It was the art set you told Chiyo about.
"I think you art is lovely Yn-san and I thought you would enjoy having more material to work with."
"Thank you Metori."
A week has passed since then as you walked into the classroom you saw Metori in a maid dress. You covered your mouth to keep yourself from laughing. Once you calmed down your walked up to him.
"Don't you dare laugh this is your fa... mmhhp!"
You pulled him into a kiss and said
"You. Me. Friday. After school. You're taking me out on a date."
The boy only nodded, turning red.
You took your seat smiling and started to draw.