Aren Kuboyasu lemon

He roughly pushed you up against the wall of the abandoned hall way. You blushed and looked down at you feet. He grabs you hands pinning them to the wall.
"You're mine, got it!"
Aren your overly protective boyfriend was lashing out, because a boy in your class asked you out in front of him. Let's just say he lucky he's alive. You liked how Aren was dominating you right now, it turned you on. You used your knee and rubbed his crotch, trying to get him in the mood.
"Show me, let me know I'm yours." You wore an mischievous smile, as he growled and then roughly kissed you moving from your lips to your neck biting it hard leaving marks. You loved when he was rough with you. When he found you sweet spot you let out a small moan. Trying to keep quiet so nobody would find the two of you. You smirk when you feel something hard poking you, so you use your leg to rub him since your arms are still pinned to the wall.
"You're a bad girl, I think you need to be punished." He had a evil smile spread across his face. He bent you over lifting your skirt up and practically ripping off your panties. Your hands were placed on the wall and you ass sticking out. You were dripping wet, you shudder in pleasure when you heard Aren unzip his pants. "What no for plaAAAHHH Fuck! Yes~" you screamed out in pleasure as he shoves himself deep into your pussy, and then spanks you.
"This is punishment. You're a bad girl, who needs to be punished." He qrunts as he starts to pound your pussy mercilessly. He grips your hips hard enough to leave a bruise, but you love it. You loved getting fucked rough and hard. He covered your mouth to keep you quiet so nobody would find the two of you. He pounded your pussy roughly. Thrusting so hard you were lifted off the ground at one point. His thrust were starting to get uneven and sloppy, he was close and so were you. You turned your head asking for a kiss. He kissed you and the both of you came.
"You're mine and no one else's, got it?" He said panting as he fixes his pants. You smile and kiss him.
"I love you too."