Nendou's sister x Kusuo Saiki

Sorry this took so long everyone hope you like

Today you're returning home from your exchange program in Paris France and can't wait to see your mom and, little brother Riki. As you make your way home you see him walking with a group of friends. This makes you happy because Riki always had such a hard time making friends. You jogged over to hug your brother.
"Big sis! You're here!"
"Yep I taking sometime off to see my favorite little brother!"
You giggled as he picks you up and and spins you. Everyone each shouted in their heads. 'How is she his sister?! She way too pretty to be related!' Riki puts you down and starts grinning when you say "Well, Riki please introduce me to your friends!"
"Hey Nendou, how come you never told us about your sister?"
"You didn't asked, anyways guys this is my older sister Nendou Yn."
Riki paused and pointed to you. He then gestured to his friends and said
"This is Kaidou Shun." Kaidou smiled and waved at you shyly mumbling hi. Riki then said "and this is Kuboyasu Aren." He glared? Smiled... maybe at you. When Riki got to his last friend you blushed, he was so handsome but he seemed formiliar somehow, you couldn't quite place your finger on it though. Riki seems the most exciting for you two to meet.
"This is my best friend Saiki Kusuo." Saiki reacted the weirdest almost as if you is trying to avoid you, Like he knew you somewhere before, but didn't want you to remember oh well. You smiled brightly and bowed saying "It is an honor to meet you all."
"Hey big sis want to join us? We're going to the arcade."
You eyes sparkled and you ask "The one by my favorite cafe?" Riki nodded you squealed in delight it had been forever since you had favorite dessert and the cafe way was beyond compare. After playing at the arcade you all made your way over to the cafe. You could help but Notice how Saiki kept staring at you in a way that made your body tingle almost as if he had known you in the most intimate way, he reminded you of a man you met in Paris, but that can't be, he would have been missing school, no way... right?

Kusuo Saiki pov.

This can't be true she can't be here the one time I have a one night stand with someone and she's Nendou's sister. Grant it I haven't been able to get her out of my head but still of all the people in this world I had to bump into in another country to try coffee jelly it had to be her. this sounds like the plot to a bad fanfic written by a crazy person.

"Um Saiki, Right?" Yn said bringing me out of my thoughts. Crap every time I look at her, I remember that night. She placed her hand on mine looking worried for some reason.

"I hope I don't offend you but, I feel like we definitely met, but I'm not sure if you just happened to look like a guy I met back in Paris. Who I can't get out of my head."
She knew.

Nomal pov.

Now that you had gotten a better look at him you knew he was the same guy you met in Paris and had lost your virginity to the two of you had accidentally gotten drunk on a dessert, and he told you about his powers and how he just wanted a peaceful life. The two of you ended up at a hotel and things got hot and heavy. You smiled and whisper in his ear. "Want to help me remember that night more clearly?"