Teruhashi Kokomi x Male reader

This is a lemon
After you saved Kokomi and she asked you out,the two of you soon became a couple. Although you both agreed to keep it a secret so her  psychotic fans and brother don't kill you. Kokomi was so happy, she felt safe with you and that she could let her guard down around you. The two of you have been dating for almost five months now and, were now on summer break. Kokomi was cuddling with you in your living room watching a horror movie. You were bored of the movie, you'd seen it a hundred times. You then stiffen when you feel Kokomi breasts against your arm.
'So soft' you think and look at her. You blush
'No! You shouldn't. There's no way she'd want to. Right?'
You decide to test the waters and place your free hand on her cheek and pull her into a loving kiss. When  you pull away Kokomi blushes and looks at you lovingly.
"Yn-kun can..." she pauses, then looks away face flushed red. "Can you kiss me again?"
"God you're so cute. Come here." You gently pull her in you lap. This time your kiss is far more passionate than before. She grabs your shirt tightly, a heat pooling deep inside her. You feel her lick your bottom lip asking for more. You smirk through the kiss then deepen the kiss you explore her mouth, making her moan softly. You both pull away from lack of air. Panting you look at Kokomi. Kokomi blushes when she feels you little friend poking her. You blush as well but then ask.
"Kokomi, I want to go farther... B-b-but only if you want to also."
You completely red. Kokomi then grabbed your hand and placed it on her breast, then looked at you.
"Me too... I want more too."
You squeezed her shirt covered breast  and she moans softly. You begin to unbutton her shirt, while she unbutton your's. You kiss her again as you struggle to remove her bra. You feel your pants become tight as you look at her soft milky breasts. You leave kisses all over her body, making your way to her breasts. You suck on her left nipple and pinch her right, causing her to moan loudly.
"Oh Yn! It feels so good."
You switch to her right nipple and let you hand slide under her skirt and touch her through her panties, you smirk.
"Whoa you're so wet Kokomi want me to touch you more?"
She whimper and soft "yes." You smirked and began to slowly rub her clit through her panties. She cries out your name moaning for more. You place your finger inside her wet pussy  and slowly add more stretching her so it doesn't hurt her when you inter her.
"More ahhh pl-aaaa-ese~ I need more."
You pull off the rest of both your clothes and kiss her deeply. You gently push yourself into her pussy. She digs her nails into you back. You're both moaning as you begin to thrust in slowly picking up the pace.
"Oh God Yn! Harder! H-harder!"
You do as she command, and thrust harder. She a complete mess, she unable to coherent words. She is covered in sweat as are you, from the passionat love making. You getting close your thrusts are getting rougher and uneven.
"Kokomi, I love you! I love you so much!"
"I love you too Yn-kun, please~ cum inside me; make me yours~"
With those words you fill  her up causing her to cum as well. The two of you are basking in the afterglow, till you realize.
"Oh God we forgot protection!"
"It was one time, I doubt I'll get pregnant from it."
"No that's not the problem."
"Then what is it?"
"It's nothing let's just enjoy the moment." You said as you kissed her forehead, and cuddle her. Although you get this cold chill up your spine. You remember Kokomi crazy fan club, but also her even crazier brother, and grow pale.
"I'm going to die."
You then look down at your now sleeping girlfriend and let out a sigh of defeat but smile.
"But... you're definitely worth it."