Yumehara ChiyoxToritsuka Reita

Agent6o6 thanks for the request <3
Yumehara Chiyo pov
It's not true! There's no way! There's no possible way that... that pervert!
Normal pov
Yup, Yumehara Chiyo indeed was falling for the purple haired pervert himself, but what do you expect when you stranded on a deserted island. This all happened because Toritsuka Reita accidentally broke Saiki's hairclip limiters when he bumped into Chiyo, causing both of them to crash into Saiki because he was daydreaming about coffee jelly. Saiki you really need to control your sweet tooth. "Look who talking" he glares at the narrator. The narrator completely ignores him
"Hey!"
And continue with what Chiyo and Reita where doing. They where both freaking out.
"How?! What!? Where!? Why?!!!!" Chiyo cried out.
Reita was frozen 'what is going on normal Saiki would have brought us back by now! I'm stuck on and island with Chiyo! With Chiyo. With a girl. Alone with a cute girl~' Reita was snapped out of his perverted fantasy when he heard Chiyo start crying. Now he felt slightly guilty. He gave Chiyo's shoulder and reassuring squeeze.
"Hey Chiyo let's see if we can find anyone around here and get some help?" He suggested trying to get her mind off things. Chiyo wiped away her tears and nodded leaning closer to him without thinking.
Three days have passed and no luck of finding a way off the island, although romance seemed to have blossom between the two teenagers. Although Chiyo doesn't want to believe this is true.
Chiyo pov
All the girls know what kind of guy he is but, the past three days he's been trying to help me. Even though he kept failing miserably.
"So he can be a good guy when he wants to be." I smiled to myself.
"Hey Chiyo-chan!"
Just then Reita came running up to me proudly holding some fish he caught.
"Won't it be great not eating only coconuts for dinner!"
I laughed he can be kinda cute sometimes. I placed my hand on his chest leaning forward to kiss him. As I was about to kiss him, my alarm went off and I fell out of bed. What is was all a dream?
Normal pov
No it wasn't a dream but Saiki made her believe it was. Can't let her figure out that Saiki a psychic.
*Elsewhere*
"WHY SAIKI?!?! SHE WAS ABOUT TO KISS ME!!!! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!"