Aren Kuboyasu part 2 🍋

"I like you, will you go out with me?"
He had a small blush spread across his face and he nods, and says,
"I want to kiss you."
He then places his hand on your cheek and pulled you into a kiss. You're arms make their way around his neck pulling him into a deeper kiss. You feel his tongue across your lip asking for permission. You give it to him. Your tongues dance together with a heated passion. His hands were big and strong. As they explored your soft delicate body, his touch left a burning hunger within your body. God you wanted him so badly. He seems to some how know what you wanted and, he grabbed your ass still kissing you placed you on a desk. You both grind against each other's bodies. You panties are soaked your breath hitches as he bites your neck leaving little marks to show that you his. He growls in your ear with a dominant voice making heat pool to your core.
"Mine"
He speaks in a dominant, animalistic, and very lustful manner. Making you melt, you didn't know why but, you like being over power by him. He was so manly, and it turned you on.
"I want to have you, your naughty little letter talked about how you wanted to be eaten, so how about it. Let me eat you."
He sat you on a desk, his big strong hands spreading your legs apart practically ripping off your panties.
"Wow Yn, you're dripping wet."
He licks your folds sending a wave of pleasure through your body. He keeps flicking his tongue over your clit. Your mind is going fuzzy and, you moan as he starts to finger you bringing you close to orgasm. You grip his surprisingly soft hair and scream out his name as you clamp around his fingers and cum. You look at Kuboyasu and lust clouds your mind. That wasn't enough, you wanted, no needed more. You grab him by the shirt and pull him into a heated kiss when you pulled away you licked your lips.
"Now how about you take off your pants, bend me over and, screw me stupid."
He smirked the next thing you knew you were bent over hands on a table with your legs apart. You heard Kuboyasu unzip his pants and felt his dick at your entrance.
"Fuck you're so tight" he said through gritted teeth. He stretched your hole and oh god did it feel amazing, it hurt but in a good way, and holy shit when he started to move. He was fast, rough and, deep. His hands gripped your hips hard and you loved it, you loved the rough fucking, and you were close to cumming again. He was getting close too. His thrust were starting to get uneven and faster. He grabbed your face and kissed you as he came deep inside you, but you didn't care because you were on the pill so you enjoyed the afterglow, and kissed him again