O14 ~ Wonderful sin

{A/N} SMUT!

To your surprise but mostly your delight, Bucky kisses you back with equal as much passion. Both men clear their throats behind you but you ignore it, smirking in the kiss for getting exactly what you want from him. 

If he was sober, he would have pushed you away. That's one thing that is for sure. You pull him closer towards you, your hands now going through his hair and tugging on his brown strands what causes him to growl softly against your lips. 

You pull away and stand up from the chair, grabbing Bucky's hand and excusing yourselves to Odin and Thor. You can't really believe that you made him come with you voluntarily but you shut it out, focussing on the already growing bulge in his pants. 

When you have reached your sleeping chamber, you push him onto the huge bed while looking down on him, slowly unzipping the dress you're wearing. 

'Like what you see?' You ask with a smirk, stepping out of the dress and carefully straddling the highly aroused soldier. While making eye-contact, you start unbuttoning his Asgardian blouse and pushing the clothing piece over his shoulder along with the jacket he wears over it. He can't keep his eyes off your bare chest and nods frantically, making you grin wider. You let your hands go over his chest before pushing him down in the mattress with his hands pinned above his head. 

'You're not allowed to touch me when I'm busy with you.' You whisper in his ear, softly nibbling on his earlobe. 'That's an order.' You add while you slowly grind your hips over his crotch. He moans softly and his first instinct is to grab your waist but you swat his hands away, telling him off and warning him that you'll stop. He doesn't want that. Not now. 

'Tell me, James. How long has it been since you felt the touch of a woman?' You ask before leaning down to kiss his lips, jaw and neck. '70 years ago.' He mumbles. Woah, that's a very long time.  

'Mhm. You poor thing. I will take care of you.' You press kisses down his chest and stomach until you reach the beginning of his pants. His breathing changes lightly as you pull his pants down along with his boxers. You waste no time in wrapping your hand around his already fully erect member and start pumping him softly, eyeing him from under your lashes to see what it does to him. He lets out a few soft moans but mostly just sighs of pleasure while his eyes are closed and his hands are struggling to stay on their place. 

He wants to touch you, he desperately wants to feel your skin under his fingertips. He wants to see the goosebumps set on your body when his metal hand would touch you in all the right places but he is not allowed. He is aching for it but he wisely listens to your orders. 

You rub your thumb over his tip before folding your lips over it, going down teasingly slow until he hits the back of your throat. He inhales sharply at the feeling and you respond by bobbing your head up and down in a steady pace that drives him mad. Twirling your tongue around his shaft while helping him going towards his orgasm faster by massaging his balls. You feel him twitching in your mouth so you pull out and use your hand further until he cums all over your chest. 

You bite your lip at the sight and watch how Bucky is pushing himself up to pull you in for a kiss. You kiss him back, allowing his arms around your waist. You want to straddle him again but he is quicker and flips you both over so you're now under him. 

'Bold move, Sergeant.' He only smirks and goes down on you gently, pressing a trail of wet kisses towards your inner thigh. If this wasn't feeling so damn good, you would have sure done something about it but god, his kisses alone make you feel like you're on fire. 

'Oh shit!' You cuss when he blows some cool air onto your clit to then let his tongue slide through your folds. He wraps his lips over your most sensitive spot and dips one of his fingers into your wet entrance. You breathe out soft praises as you wrap your legs around his neck and push him further onto you with your foot. 

He adds another finger into you and pumps them in and out of you slowly while sucking on your clit, giving you all sorts of sensations that only grows when he curls his fingers inside you. 'Ah! James!' Your hands grasp the sheets tightly and you let your head fall back into the pillow. 

Your climax is forming in the pit of your stomach and you can't help but moan his name loudly when you cum, stars dancing before your eyes and your core desiring for more. You look at Bucky and pull him back on top of you, kissing his lips with dripping lust. 

He grabs both your wrists and pins them down next to your shoulders to then find his way in-between your legs. You curiously stare at him, wanting him to take control for now so you can take it back from him in a bit. 

He doesn't break eye-contact as he pushes himself inside of you. He lets go of your wrists and let them rest on your hip and on the mattress next to your chest. You moan softly and wrap your legs around his waist for him to go deeper. He grunts at the feeling of your tight walls around him and then leans down to latch his lips to your neck. 

You slide your hands around his neck and motion for him to go faster. He does so, grasping your hip tighter with his metal arm. You love the almost painful feeling of his arm there and moan as he hits your g-spot with his thrusts. 

'You were quite the lover in your days, weren't you?' You smirk and flip him over so you're now on top again. 'I bet many girls got to enjoy what you had to offer them.' You ride him on a fast pace, rolling your hips in a rhythmic way over his.  

He shuts his eyes while wrapping his hands around your thighs. The cold metal now gently roaming your body, creating goosebumps all over your skin. He smirks at the sight of your nipples hardening again. You let out moans while throwing your head back in your neck, still riding him but now with him thrusting up inside you to meet your rhythm. 

You lean down to pull him in for another lustful kiss, pushing your tongue in his mouth the moment he parts his lips. He let his normal hand slide in between your legs to rub your clit roughly what makes you clench your walls around him, building up his orgasm as well as yours.

'Ah! Fuck! Yes!' You bite your lip as you moan out, grasping his shoulders tightly while he thrusts all the way in. You cry out his name as you come, your whole body shaking and your eyes turning away in ecstacy. 

'You want to cum too, soldier?' You ask sweetly, wiping your hair from your sticky face. He nods and you smirk. 'By all means, fuck me 'till you do.' You don't have to tell him twice. He flips you over again, spreading your legs while pounding into you, holding your hips tightly for grip. 

With a loud groan he cums inside of you, his body stuttering before falling flat on his back beside you. He's a panting mess as he is staring at the ceiling, wondering what he just did. He slept with the enemy and he enjoyed it. 

A smug grin is on your lips. What a wonderful sin you just comitted. Everyone at Hydra knows not to take advantage of the soldiers sexually or there would be hell to pay. Why? Because if you're sexually attracted to the assets, that means you will care for them eventually and that is prohibited at all costs.