Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Her prey had summoned Saber, something that she was overjoyed about. Revenge was sweetest when they are at their highest peak after all.

Her familiar confirmed that Archer's master and Shirou were heading to the church to register his servant.

An alliance this early? Illyasviel thought as she walked towards the church, an astralized Berserker in tow. He must've seduced her to make the alliance...

Despicable. Although she admitted it was smart of him, an alliance with a ranged servant while he had a close-quarter servant, was a good combination.

Combinations don't work on Berserker, however. He was strong enough that he rendered strategies, combos, and tactics null. It may be arrogance but she truly believed her Berserker was the strongest, he is practically a god in a hero's clothing.

Her familiar confirmed that that the duo had wrapped up their business with the mediator and were heading out to the gates where Saber stood guard.

Picking up her pace by skipping, Illyasviel's small heart beat faster as she felt her vengeance near. I've waited for years for this.

She paused at the peak of the road as did the group. Her eyes gleamed as thoughts on how to torture her dear brother came into mind. She could cut off his head and keep him alive, she could keep his servant alive and have Berserker defile Saber. The thoughts made her excited.

"Go get them, Berserker~"

Crash. The place where the crimson fox was previously was destroyed by the shockwave generated by the servant's pure leg strength. A small crater was left in his wake.

Clash. The sound of steel hitting steel was heard as the mad servant began his onslaught on the lone knight. Hitting randomly and wildly, the servant and as akin to a wild beast rather than a hero.

Bang. The knight was shot away from a clean hit from the wild servant.

"Saber!"

"Destroy her, Berserker!"

Boom. The whole street was destroyed as the servant struck at the place the nimble knight was previously. Taking this as her opportunity to strike at the beastly servant, Saber brought her sword up and brought it down resulting a scream from the mad servant.

"Raaa!" he roared, the sheer intensity of the roar flung the sword-wielding servant afar.

"Tch," Saber clicked her tongue in pain as she flipped and tried to stand upright. She couldn't get a proper footing before the mad servant charged at her with speed that broke the sound barrier. Using pure swordsmanship and agility, Saber redirected the force from the punch that destroyed the tree behind her and uprooted the ones behind it.

The sword-wielding servant took this opportunity to drag the fight away from her master and shot off into the woods. Berserker gave chase immediately with a roar.

-

Archer's eyes narrowed, his eyes trying to place where he had seen that servant before using his Hawk Vision. There might be a chance. He mused as he looked at Shirou.