Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Illyasviel took note that the whole of Fyuki and about 10 miles around it was flattened and charred. The huge charred clearing, that luckily didn't get too close towards her home, had ended innumerable lives. She, of course, shivered at the revelation and looked at the television in her room.

"-tries are pointing fingers at each other but many have recognized it as a terrorist attack but with the detonation of a "nuclear" bomb, many countries have accused each other of this attack. The UN emergency meeting has reportedly ended with hot tempers and many angry representatives. A brief hole in the atmosphere has changed the climate of Japan, expect floods, tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes, and hard winds. Back to Fyuki... The whole city has been wiped off the map, only certain places like fallout shelters have been spared but casualties range in the hundred thousand..."

Illyasviel stood up and turned off the television. "Berserker, let's go." It was midnight, the supposed "climax" of her new battery's prana pools. "Leysritt, Stella, let's go."

"Right."

-

Shirou was shocked, no angry at the carnage Berserker caused. He was so angry that he even accepted an alliance with the suspicious "mediator" of the war. Not even Saber or Archer refuted the alliance, much to his surprise.

"Hm... I wonder what Gilgamesh would do if he was among us. Drinking? Playing with you, Saber? He would greatly help us greatly defeat Berserker if you hadn't destroyed the previous grail," Kirei stated as he walked over a charred corpse of a deer.

"Kirei, shut up," Saber said vehemently.

Archer slightly had a coy smirk. "How unladylike."

Shirou had to admit, teaming up with these two bastards? Surely this was the result of his terrible luck. "We shall go as planned, right?"

"Hm... Here, catch," Archer said as he tossed a pair of his signature swords at Shirou. "Knowing you, your style would fit well with these. Also, here Saber." He tossed a necklace at Saber. "It's a noble phantasm to protect from minor injuries, still dodge a lot though."

Kirei seemed amused at the handling of weapons by Archer. "Hm... Shall I receive one as well?"

Archer slightly clicked his tongue in annoyance before summoning a mystical code. "Here, a code for storage."

Kirei inspected it before nodding slightly. "May God protect us."

Archer slightly laughed. "You don't mean that, do you."

Kirei remained smirked.

-

"Where am I?" Rin muttered in confusion as she awoke. She tried to move her hands but found them bound to each of her sides. Her feet were chained together. Overall, it would seem she was crucified.

A rather villainess, yet childish voice answered her. "You're in my basement," Illyasviel stated with a grin. "You're gonna serve as the princess in distress and as the prana battery for the grail."

"What?! What do you mean prana battery for the grail, bitch?!"

Illyasviel's childish face curled into a fake pained look. "Y-You call-led m-me..."

"Bitch."

"Hey! Shouldn't your last words be like, "Oh my red-haired prince, please save me!" or something?" Illyasviel asked with a quirked grin.

Rin turned red from embarrassment. "I-I wouldn't d-do that..."

"Well, you should start screaming it now. Sella, give me the knife." Rin's eyes widened at the revelation. "Hm... I will make it painless as I can..." Please don't scream too loudly... I can't bear it anymore...

"Laaa..."

"Leysritt!"

-

Archer cringed as Rin started to curse through their telepathic connection to each other.

"Are you alright?" Sakura asked him in worry.

"Rin... She's in pain..."

"Archer! Help! Ahhhh! Fuckkkk!"

"Keep it down, masochist."

"Fuck you! Ahhh!"

-

As expected, blood splattered all over Illyasviel as she opened a way to Rin's heart via magical and non-magical means. "Keep her stable," she commanded her familiar she made just for this. "Almost there..."

"Fuckk!!!"

Illyasviel almost winced at the scream but she seemed herself and continued to dissect Rin. "There! Quick, give me the grail!"

Leysritt silently handed over the catalyst for the grail.

"Ahhh! Shirou!"

Illyasviel expected many things to happen, a bright flash of light, a huge column of light that pierced the sky, a black hole maybe, but something that suddenly bubbled up and expanded was not one of them.

"Berserker!" she yelled as she jumped back from the abomination that was the holy grail.

Said servant instantly grabbed Illyasviel and the two maids and exited the room. "What the hell was that!" Illyasviel screamed. The door burst open and the goo burst towards them at surprising speeds. "Berserker!"

Knowing what to do, the mad servant charged a significantly reduced tailed beast bomb and fired at the goo which pierced it. Their rather insignificant victory was short-lived, however, as suddenly tendrils burst out all around them.

Illyasviel's eyes widened, time seemingly slowing down just for torment's sake. A tendril pierced the person she could say was the closest thing to a mother she had in place. Sella.

A tendril burst out and pierced her chest, her eyes wide with shock. Berserker only noticed it a millisecond after, one of his tails trying to grasp the tendril to subdue it.

"Sella!"

-

"This is BBC news, the supposed "nuclear" bomb that was detonated in Fyuki City, Japan has been confirmed to have wiped out the whole city. No casualties have been fixed... But estimations say only 99% of the population has survived at best..."

-

"This is Japan News... Recent tests have confirmed the absence of radiation in the aftermath of the "nuclear" detonation, which was bigger than anything the world has ever seen... Analysts say that no-one could've survived. The detonation was too sudden for anyone to evacuate to shelters..."

-

"Why does Japan always finds itself caught in nuclear bombs! My grandfather suffered from those bombs! Now my family... O-Oh my sweet darling..."

Chapter 12 End

"We are ordinary humans driven by vengeance in the name of justice. What is justice?" - Pain.

AN: Forgot to update this on Monday