Chapter 7

England groaned in annoyance. It wasn't that America and Dixie were bad singers, they were actually both very good, to his surprise. It was that Alfred was driving at least ten miles over the speed limit, and Dixie had the window rolled down so he could yell the lyrics to the whole world. All of the noise was giving him a headache. He almost felt at home, which terrified him. He didn't want to be reminded of his brothers back in Europe. They were annoying, rude, and constantly undermined his authority. Honestly, couldn't they just accept the fact that he had conquered them fair and square? All that aside, the singing was beginning to get to him.

Dixie leaned his whole head out of the window as he sang the last verse of the song. England didn't even know what the name of the song was.

"I'll place my knapsack on my back, my rifle on my shoulder. I'll march away to the firing line and kill that yankee soldier, and kill that yankee soldier. I'll march away to the firing line.... And I'll kill that yankee soldier!!" at this declaration he let out a whoop of joy.

Alfred just smirked, and began to swerve even more recklessly around the other traffic on the road. Dixie brought his head back in the car and pouted at him, as if he had just ruined his day.

"Don't care, South. Don't care." laughed America.

"Alfred, the awesome me just has to ask, what exactly is your plan? Or are you running into this willy nilly like you did the first time?" Prussia interrupted what was quickly becoming an almost fight between the two people in the front seats.

Dixie looked back at Prussia. "He ran into something 'willy nilly'?" He seemed almost surprised at this revelation. "Whenever I've seen him set his mind to somthin' he definitely isn't 'willy nilly' as you put it."

"No," England sighed, "No, his revolution was definitely 'willy nilly' at the beginning."

Alfred just smirked with pride and satisfaction. He looked almost like a cat who had caught a mouse.

"The awesome me made the whole revolution successful though." added Prussia. "After all, I was the one who trained him and the other 13. Let me tell you, none of them could shoot for shit. Totally unawesome. But then I came along, and boom! You made history, brought England down a notch too. You're welcome. No offence, Arthur."

"No, I'm pretty sure offence was ment in that statement." laughed Dixie.

England just looked sour, as if he had swallowed lime juice. "Either way, the past is past. And it would hardly be wise to antagonize you now, Alfred."

"Anyways, I was wondering, since it's getting late, where would the awesome me be sleeping tonight?" asked Prussia.

Alfred nodded his head, and was about to say something when Dixie interrupted him. "Take this exit. Right now!" Alfred swerved through both lanes of traffic and nearly hit the divider. Prussia let out a yell, he was enjoying Alfred's driving. England held onto the door and looked rather nauseous, and very angry. Dixie was still giving Alfred directions. After a couple sharp turns, Alfred parked in a spot, perfectly may I add, right in front of the local Kroger's.

Prussia let out a breathless laugh. "That was the most fun I've had in awhile. We should go driving again at some point. When are you free?"

Alfred turned in his seat to properly look at Prussia. His face held an expression of exasperation and mild shock, as if Prussia had just asked a stupid question, one where the answer was very clearly obvious.

"General, I'm The United States of America, I'm always free."

Dixie just coughed into his hand, as if smothering a laugh. "Anyway nerds, I'ma go get us some supper. England would you mind coming with me? Thanks. Also Jack, I'll need your wallet to, if you don't mind."