Bonus

[ 5 Months Later ]

It's currently the first week of November, Seokjin was already in his final year of university and he was really busy thus Yoongi was left dealing with a very whiny and annoying Namjoon who constantly talked about the love of his life and how much he missed him. He was being overdramatic and Yoongi tried his best to ignore him, but sometimes he just couldn't let the younger spit nonsense as he pleases.

"Yoongi-hyung, you got laid last night, didn't you?"

The said irritated person looked up from his report with narrowed eyes. "Namjoon, shut the fuck up."

"You did."

"Did not." Yoongi denied, as he glared at Namjoon who had a rather large grin on his face.

"Come on, just admit it!"

Lately messing with Yoongi has been fun, more than ever and Namjoon needed a little bit of distraction since... Seokjin was always busy, running around the hospital or the campus, preparing for his final exams at home and yeah, Namjoon was just really lonely, so why not use his free time to mess around with his rather grumpy Hyung? Who by the way has been smiling a lot more in the past few months, Jimin was to blame obviously. Some of Yoongi's patients were really puzzled by the change though, wondering what has happened to the always frowning Min Yoongi.

"Do you ever close that mouth of yours??"

Yoongi was on the verge of losing it and Namjoon knew it, so he decided to spice up the conversation even more.

"Fine, then I'll say it – I got laid last night."

"Huh? Do I look like I care??"

Yoongi wasn't even sure why they were talking about this, but then again... Namjoon was already done with his report and it was obvious that Seokjin couldn't reply to his messages at the moment, because he always furiously typed on his phone while he was chatting with his older boyfriend, so of course he would be bored and Yoongi just happened to be in the room.

There was now a dreamy expression on the younger's face and Yoongi was almost disgusted, he could guess what kind of wild thoughts were running through the other's head and he was hoping he wouldn't have to hear any of them, but Namjoon voiced out his inner thoughts in the speed of light.

"Can we just talk about how good Seokjin-hyung is in bed?"

"Yah, Kim Namjoon!" If Yoongi was drinking his favorite Americano at the moment, he was sure he would've spit it right away.

"I'm serious..." Namjoon added, stars sparkling in his eyes. "What about Jimin?"

Well, the question caught Yoongi off guard. So this is where they were headed from the start... they were going to compare their boyfriends in bed? Great, Yoongi's day got a hundred times worse.