Chapter 9: Living Situation (Chara POV)

I saw Frisk coming back and met them outside.

"Papyrus is pissed off, Sans...isn't exactly happy, either. We might have to wait out here a little-" 

Suddenly, I was interrupted by Sans "Hey, Brat and Human, Papyrus has dinner ready! Get inside or else!"

Well fuck.

"...K!" Frisk followed me inside, immediately picking up on my cautious air. 

Good. This timeline wasn't like the others. I had interfered, and one of the effects was Papyrus was much stronger now because he would train with me. Making him far more dangerous when angered. Hell, he could be captain of the Royal Gaurd at this point. The only reason he wasn't was because he didn't want to kill Undyne.

I sat at the table and Frisk stood a few feet back, unsure of where to go. 

"They- The Human can take my spot. I can eat later." I offered, Papyrus only looking mildly pissed off. Thank gods, he was less upset than I thought he was.

Frisk sat down and as I started to my room, I heard Papyrus "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" He asked, surprisingly calmly.

I wasn't sure if I was to be afraid then, because Papyrus being calm either meant death or he was happy.

And by the look on Sans' face, he didn't know whether Papyrus was happy about housing a cool guest or majorly pissed for hiding a fugitive. Goddess of Luck, please be on our side...

Papyrus got a new chair and got her a plate. Ok. No longer mad. In a good mood, in fact. Did he..?

"I GOT A CALL FROM UNDYNE! SHE IS CONSIDERING APPOINTING ME AS THE SECOND IN COMMAND IN THE ROYAL GUARD. IT MADE ME IN A WELL ENOUGH MOOD FOR ME TO ALLOW THE HUMAN TO STAY WITH US. SANS IS ASKING ALPHY'S FOR HER EXTRA BED THAT METTATON USED TO USE. NOW, AFTER DINNER, WE HAVE TRAINING. SANS, YOU CAN STAY TO WATCH THE HUMAN. CHARA, YOU ARE COMING WITH ME. UNDYNE WANTS ME TO BRING YOU, SHE ASSURED ASGORE NOR ANY OTHER GUARDS WOULD BE THERE."

Sans pumped his fist because he got to skip training, while Frisk looked a bit bummed he had to sit back but he understood why he had too. Can't have Undyne seeing him. Not yet.

I ate and soon Papyrus and I were sneaking through Waterfall, taking breaks at our few and far between allies. Finally, finally, we made it to Undyne.

"Heya, Punks! C'mon in, you both already look dead and training hasn't even started!"

"Thank you, Undyne, for pointing that out. We had nooo idea." I said with an eye-roll.

"I've missed ya too, ya brat. I wanted you to watch me and Paps to practice on your cool little assessment skill." 

Oh, right. The fact I can tell how powerful the attack will be, what kind of attack, and the probability of it missing.

"Then it's ANIME TIME!!! Alphy's found this cool new anime called Attack On Titan, it sounds super cool and looks like it'll have no 'Punch You In The Feels' moments at all!"

HA! Oh, this is going to be something.

Quick A/N: Chara comes from a small village that was highly religious, and had multiple gods. She herself is not too religious, but she may occasionally pray to whatever god/goddess may be relevant at the time. Please do not take offence to it, it's a purely fictional religion. Second: Papyrus isn't always yelling, I'm just trying to stick close with the game in the all caps thing.