Chapter 8: What to do? *Frisk POV*

"Y-You...what?!?" I objected, looking at her like she was insane. She couldn't come with me..? "Why not!?"

"Frisk, please, calm down, I just-" She sighed "I've been avoiding and running from my dad for 13 years. 13 years have passed from when I woke up to now and that doesn't include resets. If the Royal Guard- Hell, anyone outside of our friends and the people in Snowdin- he'll find me. And I don't want to be trapped there, because in his current state of mind I don't know what he'd do if he found me, but I know it wouldn't be good. I can hardly go to the piano in Waterfall, and the only way I can get to Hotlands is if I'm teleported there. I'm sorry, Frisk. But- I- I just can't." She explained in a hushed whisper.

It hurt seeing how she knew it sounded bad, and how much she just wanted to see her father again, but knowing she couldn't because he was that unstable. Damn it.

"W-Well...I'm not leaving Snowdin without you. I'll stay here until we work out a safe route through the underground, and as for the end, y-you could stay in the hall-! I don't want to go on this adventure without you by my side. I'm not going to screw up my one shot and regret it because you were not there beside me."

"Frisk, that- that could take weeks, months, even-"

"I don't care how long it takes, Chara. I'll stay here until we can move on. Together."

She gave a heavy sigh "Fine. We'll have to share my room, then. Find you a bed. Damn it, they're gonna be fucking pissed, you know that?" She half laughed, looking up at me from her bangs.

I grinned like an idiot, happily drinking my milkshake as she sipped her hot chocolate.

"Ya know-" I started.

"Oh gods, here we go..." she interrupted.

"I never thought that the first time we slept together would be in a shed," I said calmly, teasing her.

"OHMIGODS I AM LEAVING!!!" She declared her face bright red.

I laughed, sighing as she left to cool down, now alone at the bar with Grillby

"So...you remember, too?" I asked, looking up at the flame monster as he cleaned a glass.

He simply nodded 'You needn't apologize. I understand your anger and why you did what you did I have- had...a friend and the only people who remember him is myself and Sans. If I knew I could bring him back but didn't know how too yet, I would go on a rampage as well.'

"...thanks, Grillby. Do you mind me asking who your friend was?"

'His name was W̨̧̠̦͖͖͓̖̝ͣͥ̀̉͞.̥͉͔̜̈ͯ̾ͪͫͨ̕͟͡D.̶̫҉̢̜̜̟̙͇̝̲̲ͣ̌̏͌ͫ̈́͘ ̵̨͔̮̩̔ͦ͝G̷̸̛͈̪͍͙͋̾͗ͩ̅́ͦ́ä̸̮̤͔͍̼̔ͩ͊̽͊́̒͢s͏̢̠̞̥̍ͨ̔͑̏͘t̘̣̎̎̈ͪe͔̦͍͔̪̻ͮ́̈́ͪ̄́̅̽ͪͭ͠r͔͎̩̤͕̫͉̩̅ͫ̄̎̊̈́͘͡ ̵͍̯̰͎̗̱ͣ́ͨͧͫͫ͊̽̉͊͑̌͟'

"What was that?" I asked. What the hell had happened to his voice just then?

'...it doesn't matter. Now go, I have to close up.'

"Alright. See ya."

'Goodbye, Frisk'

"Bye, Grillby"

Yeah I know it's a short chapter sorryyyyyyy