Oops

Your PoV

I was sitting (where you go with your friends at lunch) I was sat with F/N and Bff/N. They said to me "one of us will get with C/N before you do at this rate"
I responded by saying "what do you want me to do say oh hi C/N I know we haven't spoken properly in about 3 years but I like you???"

3rd person PoV
As Y/N was saying that C/N walked down the corridor near where you were. He sat down next to Y/N, she looked up saw him, then grabbed her bag and ran off. C/N looked confused then Bff/N said "well aren't you gonna go after her?"
"Oh right yeah"
He found Y/N in the quiet bit where she likes to be alone.

C/N PoV

I ran trying to find her then I found her in the place she goes when she wants to be alone. I got there and she said.
"Come to make fun of me have you?"
She sounded as though she was trying not to cry and defiant at the same time.
"No of course not sweetheart."
She looked at me I could see the tears threatening to fall.
"Why did you call me sweetheart?" She asked confused.
"Because I like you" I said looking down at the ground and blushing slightly.
She smiled and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her kissing the top of her head she nuzzled the face into my chest.

Thanks for reading. I'm sorry that it is short I need to update though so yeah hope you like it.
Byeeeeeeee
Hester xx