Some random shit

I don't even know what this is but here you go.

Y/n has 8 mins to live she confesses to c/n he says he always loved her they kiss she dies.

Y/N running round trying to find c/n "where is c/n c/l/n? I need to find him." Y/n dies (bet you didn't see that coming) c/n is real sad.

Y/N is tasked with assassinating C/N c/l/n she falls in love with him but her friend shoots him. They hide his body in the Mariana Trench.

You were sat alone at lunch c/n came and sat with you. This is really weird btw. He asks why you are sat alone. You liking someone slips out and you get up to leave as you leave he says you should get over the guy he doesn't know it's him. A few months later you talk to him and say you got over the guy and he asks you out. You tell him that the guy you got over was him.

Y/n has a tutor for (whatever idc) c/n hears that they have a tutor and wonders if their tutor will tutor him.

"Promise me you'll tell him I love him"
Y/n is dying and makes her bff promise to tell c/n that she loves him when she is announced dead. As it won't matter anymore.
My last words: "I don't know what the fuck just happened but I don't really care Imma just get the fuck up outta here, fuck this shit I'm out."

You are a YouTuber one day you are doing an outfit review video and asking him to rate it you swap clothes behind the camera, he stares at you the whole time.

I don't even know what you just read but yeah thanks anyway.
Hester xx💜💜