Requested

They asked me to remain anonymous but yeah here it is hope you enjoy it. I'm sorry that I couldn't reply to you your message my messages are broken. (If you want to request anything dm on Instagram Jungkookishellajungshook)

Your PoV
It was a Monday, the worst day of the week. I didn't like Mondays but I really didn't like today because I had Maths and C/N had English he would always tease me and Bff/N would always say we argue like a couple. I got ready I did my morning routine. When I got downstairs my mum asked me "did you sleep well?"
I responded with "yes how about you." She said that she slept well and wouldn't get home till six today as her shifts were a bit messy at the moment.

Time skip to school as I'm really lazy.

Crush's PoV

I was waiting in the common room with my friends when I saw Y/N walking past with Bff/N they were talking about how Bff/N had forgotten her (whatever her least favourite option she took for GCSE) book I said "hey" to them Bff/N nudged Y/N but I didn't think anything of it. Then Y/N said "we must get going Bff/N as Mr/Mrs (the teacher of her least favourite GCSE option) won't be happy"
I said "bye shortie"
She looked at me then said "well at least I'm not a giraffe"
Then Bff/N said "stop your couple fight we need to go and see Mr/Mrs l/f/t or he/she will kill me for forgetting my book"
They waved goodbye and carried on to see Mr/Mrs l/f/t. Y/N is really cute no wait she is just a friend we just argue a lot not like a couple or anything.

Bff's PoV

Me and Y/N went to see Mr/Mrs l/f/t when we left the common room I said "you fight just like a couple."
Y/N elbowed me and said "yeah and you and Bff/C/N don't or anything?"
I then elbowed Y/N.

Your PoV 

Me and Bff/N had talked to l/f/t about Bff/N forgetting her book. I had to go to tutor after that.

I'm really sorry if it's not what you asked for I've been really busy with school and I have mocks next week so idk when I will update.
Thanks for reading.
Hester xx
Byeeeeeeeeee