Spider-Sense

Michelle had joined the photography club because she wanted to try something new this school year. On top of that, she still had to balance her time to participate in decathlon practice. In her new club though, she had unexpectedly made a friend, Nathan Stewart. He was very extroverted and outgoing, the complete opposite of herself. It didn't take them long to be able to grow close and bond over their love for photography. One day, Nathan had taken Michelle to the rooftop of their school. It was after class and the sun shone brightly on their fine skin. It wasn't a "cooking you into a barbecue" type of heat, but it was the perfect amount.

  "Wow. How'd you get access up here?" She asked as she squinted her eyes at the sun.

  "I know one of the staff. She allowed me to go up here when I said I just needed to for a project."

  "Well, what do you really need it for?"

  "Come here.." He gestured near the edge. At first, she was hesitant but she followed anyway. Nathan scanned across the vast horizon and breathed deeply. "Here, sit here." He patted on the ledge of the rooftop. He saw the horrific look on MJ's face and his expression changed into a snap.

  "No! No, it's not like that. I won't hurt you, I promise. Just trust me on this one, MJ." He held out his hand. After a few deep breaths later, she took it. "Sit still, okay?" She nodded silently. "Okay so, look in the distance with a serious expression." She did as she was told as Nathan pulled out his camera and snapped. "Now, smile for the camera."

  "You know I don't smile upon command. I only do so when it feels right."

  "Oh come on, Michelle. I know you want to." He gave her a smirk. Then he started teasing her, making her chuckle and giggle here and there. "Hey, you smiled!" He said.

  "Shit. Okay, you got me." She smiled for the camera.

(pretend it's overlooking Queens or something)

  "I can't believe I'm able to take a picture of two beautiful views all at once." said Nathan as Michelle stood up to preview the picture. She smacked his arm playfully.

  "There's only one view and it's right there." She pointed at the horizon. "Dang, someone failed at math." She smirked, looking at the picture.

  "Oh, so you are agreeing that you are, indeed, beautiful?" He grinned.

  "I never said that!" She smacked his shoulder again. He laughed. A few moments later, he spoke again.

  "But you are, though." She looked up at him with love eyes. He leaned in and kissed her.

      Meanwhile, Peter Parker was back in his apartment, researching on how to make his we fluid more stronger, flexible and durable. A little while later, his phone got a notification that said that its storage is almost full and reminded him to delete excess files, past texts and old voice messages. He went through his past voice messages and was surprised to see Michelle's abundant amount of voice memos. He had forgotten about all of these because of his recent Spider-Man duties. He listened to them one by one and smiled at all of them. The tone of her voice in the record always came out flat yet Peter heard the concerned tone in Michelle's voice in each one of the memos. It reminded him of the sincerity Aunt May had in her voice all the time. He thought it was really sweet of MJ to send him all those voicemails. From then on, he started to think of her differently.