Spending The Summer With Werewolves. {Sequel To TGWCW}

I was woken up by someone shaking me.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled, turning over. Something licked my cheek, which woke me up immediately. I sat up, and saw Chen, smiling at me. "Please don't tell me you licked me. As a human." Chen chuckled slightly.

"Only thing I could do, jagi. Now come on. We need to meet the pack." Chen grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me to stand up. I remembered what was happening today, now I was fully awake. EXO was going on holiday, and I was joining them. I smiled, grabbing the small bag I had packed and running downstairs, pulling Chen by the wrist, both of us laughing slightly as we tried to keep quiet. The sun had only started rising, and when we got outside, the town was bathed in a goldenish glow. I slowed down, taking Chen's hand, as we walked, silently.

"So, where exactly are we going?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Dunno, jagi. Wherever we fell."

"You're telling me you dragged me into going on a six week holiday with a pack of wolves and you have no idea where it is?"

"We never do, jagi. We just go where we feel. Wolves are free, after all." We had reached the edge of town, where EXO were waiting fo us. Kai was standing, human, surrounded by a bunch of bags. Chen took my bag and added it to the pile, along with his own. With that, Kai teleported, taking the bags with him.

Right, so that's done. Kai will join up with us again when we stop to sleep tonight. Suho informed us. Chen turned wolf, and now I had to do it. I remembered what Bella had told me, when she made me turn the first time, and it worked. Ok, everyone ready? We all set off, running into the trees.