Part 3. Holiday.

We reached the end of the forest, opening out to a large lake, with a fairly big cabin not too far away. Sunlight drenched the area, giving it a goldenish glow. I stopped, looking at this beautiful sight, while the others went to the cabin. I turned human and sat by the lake. I was spending my summer here, of all places.

"Missing your family?" It was Kai. I curled my legs up to my chest and sighed.

"A bit, yeah." I admitted. I had never been away from my parents for more than a day.

"It's gonna be ok, Baby Wolf. This holiday will fly by. Just hold on." He was about to walk away when I spoke up again.

"Thank you, Kai. For being so nice. You almost feel like a brother to me." He froze for a second, then kept walking away. I closed my eyes, leaning back on my hands, and taking in the scent of the forest. It was nice, being out here. I felt someone sit next to me and wrap their arms around my waist, bringing me closer to them, so I knew it was Chen. He kissed the top of my head softly, humming.

"Jagi~" He breathed. "Isn't this amazing?" I nodded slightly.

"Yeah, except for being around eleven guys. I won't be able to go swimming."

"Of course you will, jagiya. You're mine, which means they won't look at you as a sexy girl, but as my mate."

"But....Luhan...."

"He won't, trust me, jagi. Now, let's enjoy this holiday together, while we can."