Part 9. Coming Home.

"Chen..." I mumbled, muffled by Chen's shirt as we sat by the lake, me on his lap.

"Ne, jagi?" He replied softly.

"Do you think..we could go back to town today? Just the two of us?"

"Why? Are you not having fun?"

"It's not that..I just don't think my parents would be pleased with me coming home with a small baby bump.."

"Ok then." He stood up, picking me up bridal style, and started walking through the forest to town. "When we get there would you like me to stay with you?"

"Please." I snuggled into his chest, feeling his arms tighten around me.

"Of course jagi." He kissed my forehead. "Get some sleep, you've been restless lately." He was right. It'd been a few weeks since Bella came and told us about my pregnancy, how she knew I'll never understand, and I hadn't been sleeping as much. I closed my eyes, listening to Chen's heartbeat, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chen! What on earth are you two doing here?" I heard my mother's voice, and I kept my eyes shut, pretending to still be asleep.

"Dec was feeling unwell, so I decided to bring her back here to rest and recover." I felt the rumble in Chen's chest as he spoke.

"Ok, come in, come in, and put her in her room. I'll make you two something to eat."

"Thank you, ma'am." I felt Chen walk up the stairs and put me on my bed, before he kissed my forehead and walked out, presumably to get the food my mother talked about. I opened my eyes and sat up, yawning and stretching. I took my phone off of my bedside cabinet and looked through all the unread messages. People thought I had died or something...whoa. Just then, Chen walked in with a bowl of soup and smiled at me. "How was your sleep jagi?"

"Alright." My voice still sounded a bit sleepy. He chuckled slightly and pulled a chair to sit by the side of my bed.

"Your mum made you some soup." He scooped some up with the spoon and held it against my mouth. I smiled and let him feed me until half of the bowl was finished. He put the bowl down and moved closer to me, pulling me into a light hug. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay." He gently rubbed my stomach, which made me smile. "Better because you're here with me." He blushed slightly and pecked my lips, making me smile more.

"Get some sleep, jagiya. I'll be here when you wake." I leant against him, and soon fell asleep in his arms.