Part 2. The Cabin.

"Alright, everyone up. We need to get there by sunset today. Get up."

"Oi! Everyone up! That includes you, Luhan!"

"Hey, where's Dec?"

"I'll get her, Chen." I felt someone walk up to me, then someone was shaking me by my arm. "Oi, Baby Wolf, time to get up." I groaned slightly, tired. "Come on, Baby Wolf, before I make you stand up by kicking you." I sat up and opened my eyes, to see Kai actually aiming a kick at me.

"Yah! I'm awake! Don't kick me."

"Finally, Baby Wolf. Now come on, Chen's getting worried because you slept out here and not in the trees with the rest of them." I stood and followed Kai to the forest path we were taking, and Chen ran at me, engulfing me in a hug. I made a sort of oof sound, as the impact had shocked me.

"Jagi, there you are. I was so worried when you weren't next to me when I woke up and I thought you'd been taken again and-" I placed a finger on his lips, shutting him up.

"Calm down, Chen. I'm fine. I just wanted to see the sky." I smiled to him, then looked over his shoulder at Suho. He was looking at us, a smile on his face. "So, where are we going today?" I asked.

"To the cabin. Where we'll be spending the holiday. Now, lets go, we still have a long way to go."