Part 7. Back Again.

"Chen! Where are you!?" I heard Xiumin call from outside. I ignored him, pulling Dec's sleeping self closer to me. "Chen!!" I covered one of my ears, trying to block Xiumin hyung out., as Dec snuggled into me. I smiled, kissing her forehead softly before there was a knock at the door.

"Baby Wolf? Have you seen Chen?" Kai called from the other side of the door, before there was the sound of unlocking, so I quickly pulled the blanket over Dec and turned wolf, lying as if I had been asleep for a while. I heard a footstep, before Kai's voice again. "That's where he is..." He walked out. "Xiumin hyung! Chen's in here."

"Well that's a relief. I thought we would have to form a search party or something." There was a crash from  somewhere, and a laugh, which seemed all too familiar. No way...

"Well if it isn't the snow pups." That voice...Bella...

"What are you doing here, Bella? This is our territory." 

"I just came to hang out~ Maybe..see the little wolfling~" I slowly got up, trying to stay quiet, and made sure Dec was still covered before walking out, shaking my fur a little. "Ahh, Jong Dae~ Where's your little mate then?"

Like I would tell you. I growled. You probably want to hurt her to make us give up our territory.

"Of course not~" She giggled. "I just want to visit her~ And ask when the puppies are due~"

"P-puppies?" Suho stuttered, looking from me to Bella.

Shut up. No puppies are due. Now. Piss. Off. I growled.

"Do you really pay no attention Jong Dae? Your little mate is having puppies~"