Part 1. Baby Wolf.

I sighed, looking up at the night sky. It was amazing, seeing all of the stars, clearly. There wasn't a single cloud in sight. I heard a puff of smoke, a few feet away from the clearing we were in. The person walked up to me and sat down beside me. It was Kai.

"What are you doing up this late, Baby Wolf?" He asked, leaning back on his arms.

"I'm not a baby." I replied, to which he chuckled.

"I know, but you recently found out your powers. Therefore, Baby Wolf."

"Ugh, fine. I won't argue." I looked back to the sky.

"Someone's fascinated by the stars." I could feel him smirking. "Never seen them before?"

"Shut up. I've just never seen the sky so clear, or the stars so bright."

"Well, get used to this, because the night skies are always clear where we're going." Kai paused for a second. "I'm sorry about before. That time when I pushed you against a wall in school. I thought what happened to Luhan would happen to Chen as well, and I didn't want that."

"Its ok, I understand. You were trying to protect your hyung. I don't hate you for it. Although you did hurt my wrists slightly."

"Sorry." He stood up, patting my shoulder. "Well, I'm going to sleep. You should too, Baby Wolf. We have a long day ahead of us."