Part 6. Brothers.

"Sis? Baby Wolf? Get up~" I felt someone pulling my arm, and I groaned, trying to hide under the bed covers. The person chuckled slightly. "Come on, sis~ You have to wake up~"

"Nu~" I mumbled, covering my head with a pillow. I felt a weight on top of me, and the pillow was taken, before something licked my face. My eyes shot open, and locked with pure black ones. I pushed Kai off of my bed and sat up. "I'm up, I'm up, don't lick me." He turned human and chuckled.

"You weren't waking up, sleepy baby~" I tried to hit him, but he moved away from the bed.

"Yah I'm not a baby~"

"Of course you are~ You sleep as long as one~" I stood up and started hitting him. He ran out, laughing his head off, and I puffed out my cheeks, pouting.

"What's wrong with my adorable jagiya?~" Chen was standing in the doorway, smiling softly at me.

"Kai was teasing me." I sat back down on my bed and Chen sat next to me, pulling me into a hug.

"That's what brothers do."

"But he called me a baby~" I whined.

"But you are~ You're my baby~" I blushed, and Chen softly kissed my lips. I kissed back and he laid me down on my bed before going and locking the door and coming back, climbing on top of me. "Wanna play some 'baseball', jagiya?"

SO SO SORRY ABOUT NO UPDATES. I've been writing a shit ton of other stories, and had writers block for this story.

But I hez news. If you have read Never Recovered, one of my oldest EXO fics, then you'll be happy to know that I'm writing a prequel and a sequel for it~

If you haven't read Never Recovered, then READ IT. IT HAS ONE OF MY BEST PLOT LINES.