My First Trip Down The Rabbit Hole *Mature Chapter*

****!!!!****LISTEN UP PEOPLE****!!!!****

From here on out the chapters are very mature. You are reading this at your own risk! You have been warned!

*************************************************

Mel text me Thursday night telling me to meet her at the club at 4pm with the blue outfit and black peep-toe Louibitons. I tossed and turned the entire night before. My anxiety and nerves at an all time high.

  I started getting ready at one that afternoon. Tess and Joss were still at work and I wanted to be gone before they both made it home for the day. If either of them wished me luck I might hurl.

  I took a taxi to the club and made it fifteen before I was suppose to meet Mel. I went to the lobby where Mr Giant was still behind the counter. This time Mel was bent over the glass flirting with the man.

  I walked up beside her causing her to stop mid sentence. "Look Duke, it's the newest Gem in our collection. Isn't she precious?"

  Duke just grunted a response that made Mel laugh. "I know just what you mean Duke!" Mel wrapped her arm through mine and started walking us toward the double doors I saw before. "Come on babe, I'll show you the quick tour, then take you to the dressing rooms to get changed and find out your first assignment." Mel pushes open the doors and my jaw dropped.

  The room was big with a bar along one wall with a stage and dance floor in the center. There were chic looking couches and sitting areas in one part. On the other side of the room there were St Andrews Crosses and Ridding Benches dotted along the open space.

  A huge glass chandelier hung in the center of the ceiling with drapes coming from its base, reaching all the way to the outside walls. The walls were painted black and covered in mirrors of every shape and size along the wall. Perfect view of what's going on at all time.

  A grand staircase was off to the side leading up to the second floor. Mel told me that's where the private rooms were.

  Mel lead us to the right where there was a circle cut out in the wall big enough for four people to stand in. The words 'ENTER IF YOU DARE' were etched along the edge of the opening.

  "This is how you get to Wonderland. That's where we will be from now on." Mel's arm around mine was all but vibrating with excitement as she took me through the hole and down the stairs.
  When we got to the bottom there was two paths to choose from.

  "On the right is the dungeon. Only the hardcore BDSM people go in there. Not something we have to worry about. On the left is The Rabbit Hole. Come on, I'll show you everything before I take you back."

  Mel took me through the archway on the left to a room with different objects lined against the walls. There were holes in the wall above each one.

  The wall on my left had the only two pieces of equipment I knew anything about in my limited knowledge, but I didn't know what any of it was called. Mel gave me a moment to check it all over before she started explaining what everything was.

  "On the left wall is the two spanking benches, and the spread eagle. We call this the asshole wall. The name explains it all. On the center wall is the Hanging V first. The table tilts 90 degrees while your bent at the hips with your legs spread, shackled to the wall. Perfect height for the man who likes to eat a big dinner." Mel winked and started laughing at her joke.

  "Next is the Glory Holes. Men put their cocks in the hole, and get the best blow-job of their lives. Next to that are the two Flying V stations. A favorite for the girls that's why there are two. Laying on your back your legs are shackled spread wide to the wall."