Sinful Delights Thanksgiving Feast *Mature Chapter*

***~~~***Mature Chapter***~~~***
************************************

  New York City in the fall was truly magic. For all the concerts and cement in the city, there were plenty of chances to see the changing colors as well. The fall leaves on the trees in Central Park reminded me so much of home. I'd never been away from Mom or my home for this long before.

  School and my classes couldn't have been going any better. Mid-terms were right before Halloween. My grades had already been posted with my 4.0 remaining.

  Mel and I were closer than ever. She was the only family I had in the city since I unofficially adopted her. We spent almost all our time together. We even started hanging out with Joss and Tess and some of their friends. Constantly staying busy kept my head occupied, and Mel helped me stay centered.

  The times she wasn't there I was left with my own thoughts. The stranger from the club took dominance. The night of our encounter after I left the club, Sir visited me in my dreams and never fucking left!

  Every night a new fantasy starring Sir came to me. Waking up every morning with my fingers between my legs, Sirs name on my lips. His body so ingrained in mine I felt the heat from his skin lingering even though he wasn't there. It scared the shit out of me.

  When Mel came back to The Hole that night, I hadn't told her about Sir. When she asked how my night had went, I lied to her for the first time.

  I told her I only had one person that didn't know what he was doing. Believe it or not, I was so bored I fell asleep. Even though Mel was basically my sister, I couldn't tell her what happened.

  I wanted to keep what happened between us to myself as long as I could. With the amount of times he invaded my mind during the day was already hella hard to hide.

  Mel caught me twice and asked what was wrong. Thank God Thanksgiving was coming up, and I missed my Mom so I used that as my excuse. The guilt that ate me when Mel sent me a sympathetic smile, sucked.

  The week before the first weekend at the club, Mel gave me the details for November. Thanksgiving Feast, words describing exactly what it would be. Mel explained other equipment would be set up throughout the club where all the employees were going to be laid out as the Feast.

  It was the one time of the year the entire club resembled The Hole. Of course, Mel said we had to go shopping. The dress code for the occasion was different from before. Naked, but I had to wear a full latex mask covering my face.

  When Mel and I walked into her favorite shop for all things sexy and for the club, I was a little apprehensive. I'd never worn a full mask, and was slightly freaked out to wear it. Mel didn't notice, going straight to the leather and latex display and showing me their selection.

  I tried a few latex mask on at Mel's insistence. I hated how they felt on my face. Mel chose one that looked something like a gas mask. The glass over the eyes could twist going from clear to black-out. The mouth had a twist cap that opened and worked well with any toys. The only way to breath was to small holes in the nose of the mask.

  I started looking through the leather mask and one quickly caught my eye. It was gorgeous. Thiin black leather straps that hung from the corners and I tied it to my face. The front had a royal blue butterfly embroidered on a leather flap covering the face.

I got Mel to tie it on me while I saw what it looked like on. I didn't realize how big my smile was until Mel pointed it out.

  Mel and I started getting ready that first Friday afternoon same time as always. We both decided to skip the hair and dress up tonight. I didn't see the point with my face covered for the night.