Chapter 2

Now this chapter is a little longer than the previous one. Hope you enjoy it!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Maddies's P.O.V.

It all had happened so fast I just couldn't believe it. First, Kayliegh was sitting with some guy she met at the club. Then, she was on the floor with Harry over top of her. I kept replaying it in my head over and over again. How could this have happened to her. Dani interrupted my thoughts and brought me a cup of water. "How are you feeling?", she asked.

"Better now", I told her. She just stared at me. I could tell she wanted to say something more but decided not to, which I was grateful for. I mean don't get me wrong I love this girl, but right now I just wanted to be alone.

"Here, I'll show you to your room", she said. I think she sensed I wanted to be alone.

"Thanks", I told her, faking a smile.

"No problem", she said, "if you need anything just ask."

I walked into the room shut the door and flopped down on my bed. I hope Kayliegh was going to be okay. I knew she would be okay with Harry but I just couldn't fully trust him, especially not after what he did. He hurt all of us, not just Kayliegh. I knew she still had feelings for him, I could hear her cry about him every once and a while, not as much as she used to, but she still did.

I needed to get to that hospital I can't imagine how terrified she will be if she wakes up with no one there. I'll have to convince El to take me tomorrow, hopefully she will.

Kayliegh's P.O.V.

I woke up surrounded in white. What had happened last night, the last thing I remember was Harry standing over me. Wait. Harry? No that couldn't be true I haven't spoken to him since the incident. I had to have imagined him there.

I could hear voices in the hallway and then a nurse walked in. "Oh good your up, I'll go get your Doctor" and with that she was gone. Then there were more voices in the hallway. It sounded like two guys disagreeing over something, I couldn't exactly make the out words. Then the voices stopped and I heard footsteps. Good the doctor is coming hopefully he can tell me what happened. Then a boy walked in, but this wasn't any ordinary boy this was Louis Tomlinson. I just stared at him. He hadn't changed much since I last saw him, he just looked older.

"Hey, your up", he said with a smile, "I'll go get Harry."

I froze. Did he just say Harry as in Harry Styles Harry, my Harry?

"Wait", I said. He looked at me. "Harry's here?"

"Yeah, he's the one that brought you to the hospital." Again he was gone.

A few minutes later a doctor walked in. He was actually quite handsome. He had short brown hair, an oval shaped face, hazel eyes, and when he smiled he showed his perfect whit teeth. "Hello Kayliegh", he said, "I'm Dr. Rundman, how are you feeling?"

"Okay I guess, but what exactly happened?"

"That is exactly what we are trying to figure out. We believe that whatever this man put in your drink is what caused you to have this seizure. I don't believe it will happen again, but just to be sure we have to run some tests."

"Alright", I said trying to fake a smile.

After the doctor left Louis came back into the room. Thankfully without Harry I did not want to see him right now. He walked over to the corner of the room and took a seat, he sat there for about 5 minutes not saying anything. I opened my mouth to ask him a question when Harry came bursting through the door.

"Well, you did always know how to make an enterance Styles", I said with a small smile.

He just gave me his signature cheeky grin, "well at least you remember."

Then it hit me, "Oh my god! Where's Maddie", I half shouted.

"Calm down", Louis said, "she's with Eleanor and Danielle, no need to worry."

"How can I not worry she's in London by herself with out me."

"Well technically she's not by herself", Harry said, obviously trying to be funny. He had a hint of a smile with this.

"You think this is funny", I shouted at him beginning to get really angry, "shes my sister I told my mother I would take care of her."

"So you broke a little promise, it's not that big of a deal", Harry answered back.

"Yeah coming from the person who is legendary for breaking promises right", I spat back. I saw the hurt run accross his face, but I didn't care he needed to know how I felt.

I had gotten so into this argument with Harry that I didn't even realize Louis had left, Harry took the chair that had been occupied by Louis, sat down, and stared at me just like Louis had done, except with Harry it was more uncomfortable.

"Look I'm sorry for whatever happened between us", he said finally breaking the silence.

"Do you even know what you did?", I asked.

"No, should I?"

"I can't believe you. You broke my heart and my trust and you don't even know what you did? That's just great.

"You know instead of being a complete bitch you could just tell me."

I couldn't believe him, he just called me a bitch like it was nothing, like he was just saying my name.

"Leave now", I told him, "I never want to see you again."

"If you didn't want to see me again, then why did you come back here?"

"I have my reasons you aren't the only person I know that lives here. I used to live here you know so I do have friends here." How could someone be so rude and selfish. I can't believe I ever had feelings for him. "And plus I would never come all this way just to see you, trust me you aren't worth it."

"You know what, I really regret saving you now it seems like it was a waste of my time", he said staring right into my eyes.

I could feel the tears building up, but I knew I had to hold them back I couldn't cry in front of Harry. Thankfully Louis came back into the room and pulled Harry out. He came back about ten minutes later with a cup of coffee.

"You wanna talk about it?", he asked. I just shook my head. He pulled me close and thats when the sobbing started. "How could someone be so mean, I just don't get it." I said between sobs. He looked at me and smiled, "No one gets him". I couldnt help but chuckle a little at that.

"I'll let you get some rest. I'll have Eleanor bring Maddie up in about an hour."

I smiled. "Thanks Lou for being such a good friend."

"Don't mention it", and with that he was gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. Comment what you think, I am also exceoting any ideas. Comment them here or on Twitter (@kayliegh_klitz) or Facebook (Kayliegh Klitz). :)