Chapter 1

Now i know that this isnt the best writing, but just bear with me please. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Louis P.O.V.

"Come on guys let's go. How long does it take you to get ready?", I shouted from the kitchen.

"You know it takes time to make myself look this good", Zayn shouted from the bathroom.

Whatever, I thought. I swear these guys take more time than a girl to get ready. I really hope they hurry up or I'm going to leave without them. That actually didn't sound like that bad of an idea, at least then the night would be quiet.

"Louis, let's go", I heard Niall shout from the door, "everyone else is already in the car,"

Fianally, I thought to myself . I slid into the front seat next to Harry, he looked like he'd been punched in the gut.

"You okay, Harry?", I asked. He just looked at me and smiled, "I'm fine Lou.", he said, but I knew he wasn't.

Harry's P.O.V.

I could hear louis downstais yelling at us to hurry up, but I didn't care, I just stood their and stared at my phone. My friend David just called me and told me that he had seen Kayliegh earlier. I hadn't seen or talked to her in almost a year and a half. I didn't even know what she was doing back here. She had moved out to the United States with her best friend and i hadn't heard from her since.

When we all got in the car Louis sat next to me and immediatly noticed something was wrong. I should've known that Louis would notice something, we've been roommates for a while now and he knows all of my moods. I just smiled and told him I was okay, he knew better, but dropped it anyway.

As we walked up to the doors of the club I couldn't help but think of Kayliegh. Ever since that call I haven't been able to get her out of my mind. But I planned to have a good night tonight and not think of her at all. But then again when do things ever go my way. Out of the corner of my eye i could see Maddie, Kayliegh's sister. If she was here than Kayliegh had to be here too, I searched the entire club before I found her sitting with a random guy. Probably someone she just met, I told myself. She looked away from the guy for just enough time for him to slip some odd pill in her drink. It didn't seem right, I needed to warn her.

As I was walking over to her she fell, I ran to make sure she was okay, but it all happened so fast. She started to have a seizure. The boys noticed I needed help and ran over to me. Out if the corner of my eye I saw her sister run over. Oh great just what I need, I thought.

"Get the hell out of my way", she shouted. Her eyes locked with mine. "What the hell did you do to her", she spat.

"Nothing", I shouted back a little to harshly. "I'm taking her to the hospital", I told everyone.

Maddie just glared at me, "NO", she said, "I cant trust you."

"Too bad I'm taking her", I spat back. "Lou you come with me, and Liam have El and Dani take Maddie to their appartment. He nodded.

"You better not hurt her Styles", I heard Maddie shout as I ran to my car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 1!! What did everyone think??