Chapter 7

Maddie's P.O.V.

I woke up thinking that last night had been a complete dream. I met One Direction and Danielle Peazer, but according to Danielle it wasn't my first time meeting them. Danielle told me she was going to stop by today but I didn't know what time that was. I took out my phone and checked the time it was 10:28 A.M. I decided to log onto twitter and see what was going on. There were a bunch of pointless posts, then I saw Liam had DMed me.

Hey I know this may seem weird having Liam Payne message you but Danielle wanted me to let you know that she'll be over at about noon.xx -Liam

Well I decided I better take a shower. I called a nurse down since it would be hard to be in their alone with a cast on my leg. Just as I was about to press the call button kayliegh walked in. She had a big pink and blue balloon that said "Get Well Soon" and a bouquet of some kind of flowers. I think it was a bunch of different kinds. There was pink and blue and yellow and orange and purple. They all smelled amazing too.

"Hey!" She said with a huge smile on her face. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"I'm great. A little exhausted, but great"

She laughed. "You slept almost 10:00 hours how can you still be tired."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have a question for you. How did the holes get in the wall? I asked Danielle, but she said to ask you."

Her smile disappeared and she turned around to look at the wall. She showed me her hands which were swollen and had stitches in them.

"What happened?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I was upset that you were the one in the hospital bed and not me. If I had been in that car then to would have been in the backseat on Danielle's side and wouldn't have gotten hit. If I hadn't." She stopped. She cut herself off. "I mean."

I cut her off. "What do you mean if you hadn't. If you hadn't what? Please tell me."

She shook her head. "I shouldn't. It'll be too much for you right now. I will tell you this much; you had the biggest crush on Niall. You basically loved him."

I laughed. "Of course I love him he's Niall Horan"

"But you didn't love him because he was Niall Horan of One Direction. You loved him because he was Niall Horan your best friend."

"Did me and Niall have any kind if relationship?" I asked. She shook her head in an apologetic way. "I see" I said.

She opened her mouth to say more when Danielle walked in. "Hey girls how's it going? How you feeling Maddie? Better I hope."

Kayliegh looked at her. "Your way to cheery this morning. How much sugar have you eaten."

Danielle laughed, well actually it sounded more like a hyena. "Not that much. I had coffee with a little bit of sugar." She stated like it was an achievement. "And maybe two bowls of Lucky Charms" she mumbled.

I looked at her. "You had two bowls of Lucky Charms and look like that. I need your secret."

She laughed and again it sounded like a damn hyena. "I have no secrets"she stated proudly.

Kayliegh shook her head. "Well I'm gonna take off. You two have fun now. Oh and Maddie don't give Dani any more sugar. She's had enough to last her a week."

"Alright", Danielle said. "Well you better get going don't keep the boys waiting to long. Have fun!!"

Kayliegh smiled, "Will do. Bye now" She walked out of the door and Danielle turned to look at me.