Chapter 5

Kayliegh's P.O.V.

I sat there in silence as Eleanor, Danielle, and Zayn told me the story. How could this have happened? Why her? Why not me? I could feel the tears spilling down my face. "I'll go get some tea", Danielle said, "come on El, come with me." As they left Zayn stood up and gave me a weak smile. "I'll give you some time alone," he said and walked off.

I looked over and saw Harry sitting by himself. I decided to go over and try to talk to him. As I sat next to him he looked at me. Well not really looked more like glared. "What the hell do you want?" he sneered.

I was actually shocked at the way he was talking to me. " I wanted to talk to you, and I would greatly appreciate it if you were actually a little bit nicer to me considering what I'm dealing with right now."

"I don't think you deserve me to be nice to you, especially not after want you did. Did you know that Maddie likes Niall or did you just not care if you hurt her. And what about me did you mean to break my heart or was that just a plus."

I just stared at him. How could he say that to me. "I can't believe you. How can you say that? I didn't mean to hurt anybody okay. Niall kissed me and yes I did kiss him back, but then I remembered how much I loved you and I tried to push him off and that's when you and Maddie walked in. I knew she liked Niall and I didn't mean to hurt her at all. I didn't mean to hurt you either. But at least mine was an accident unlike yours, or do you not remember what happened.I didn't know Niall was going to kiss me I had no say over what happened to me, but you did."

"You really need to stop bringing that shit up", he said raising his voice. "It was a mistake and it happened a year ago. Get over it. I'm done talking about it and trying to convince you it was an accident.", he snapped at me.

"Mine was an accident too. I didn't mean for this to happen. But I forgot your Harry Styles, you can do whatever the hell you want right. Everyone has to bow down to you and forgive you but you can't forgive anyone. God forbid anyone making a mistake around you", I was starting to get angry and you could hear it in my voice. Other people in the hospital were beginning to stare.

He just glared at me,"Whatever", he said before walking away. Just then the doctor came out. "You may go visit her now, but only one at a time."

I stood up"I'm gonna go first." Everyone nodded and watched me go.

When I arrived at her room I stopped for a second. What if she still remembered everything that happened and was still mad at me? I decided to not worry about it.

As I entered the room I was shocked to see how many machines she was hooked up to. It killed me inside to see her like this. I could feel the tears pouring out of my eyes. I was so angry at myself for everything that's happened to her. It should be me in that bed not her, she didn't do anything wrong. I've been the worst sister ever. I could feel the anger building up and I couldn't take it anymore. I punched the first thing I saw and my hand started to bleed.

Harry's P.O.V.

I couldn't stand Kayliegh anymore. She was pissing me off. The worst part is I should hate her for what she put me through yet I still loved her. I didn't know why.

I was on my way to the bathroom when I ran into Niall. Great just the person I want to see. I hoped he wouldn't notice me and I could pass him without talking to him, but things really haven't been going my way.

"Hey", he said, "I need to talk to you."

I looked at him. " About what", I asked not bothering to hide my anger.

"Be mad at me all you want, but don't be mad at Kayliegh. She didn't do anything wrong it was all my fault. Don't blame her."

"Look Niall, it's her fault too, she did kiss you back. And she hurt Maddie."