Chapter 6

Liam's P.O.V.

I looked down to see Danielle sleeping on my lap. She was so beautiful, I felt so lucky to have her. Some hair had fallen in front of her face so I reached down to move them out of the way. As I moved her hair her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey", she said smiling, "Have you heard anything yet?"

I smiled at her shaking my head. "Not yet, but I'm sure we will soon." Just then Harry and Niall came walking down the hall. I stood up quickly forgetting that Danielle had been laying on me. Lucky for me she didn't fall. It would have been a long night for me if she had. "How is Maddie?", I asked.

"She doesn't remember us", Niall answered, "she only knows us as One Direction the band, not her friends."

"How hard did the car hit you?", I asked Danielle.

"I don't know I didn't think it had been that hard." she answered, tears forming in hers eyes.

"Hey don't cry it's okay we just have to help her get through this." I told her.

"I wanna go see her" she said.

"I'll come wi-"

"No" she said interrupting me, "I need to do this alone." I nodded and she walked off.

"How is Kayliegh holding up?" I asked.

Harry shook his head, "Not good", he said. "She punched the wall a number of times and had to have stitches, she's in her own room right now."

"Those poor girls have been through so much in only a short amount of time. I hope things get better."

"Me and you both man." Harry said. "Where are the others?"

"Louis took Eleanor home and Zayn went to go see Perrie, I told him I'd call him when we get some news so I'll go do that now. If Danielle comes back tell her where I am and that I'll be right back", I said getting up and grabbing my phone.

"I'll call him", Niall said standing up, "I'm gonna head down to the cafeteria so I'll call him down there. You guys want anything.

I shook my head, "No I'm good, but thanks."

"Niall you ate like an hour ago,are you really eating again", Harry said.

"Sorry, but I eat when I'm worried", Niall answered.

"Dude you eat no matter what mood your in. I don't know how you can eat that much, it's crazy." I told him.

"No it's a talent" Niall said with a smile. "I'll catch up with you guys later"

"Alright see ya" I said and he walked off. That boy was crazy.

Danielle's P.O.V.

As I walked down the hall I saw Kayliegh walking out of a room with stitches all over her hands. "What the hell happened to you?" I asked.

She smiled at me "Walk into Maddie's room and you'll see."

"Okay", I said a little confused, "I'll talk to you later"

"Bye Dani", she said and she turned around and walked toward the waiting room.

I realized what she meant right when I walked into Maddie's room. On the wall a cross from her bed were holes covering the entire wall. As I turned around to face Maddie a huge smile appeared on her face. "Oh my gosh! This is the best day ever!" she exclaimed. "First Niall Horan comes into my room, then Harry Styles, now Danielle Peazer. Could my day get any better?"

I just looked at her afraid to answer. She kept rambling on about how much she loved Liam and I and how we should get married. It was getting rather annoying. "Maddie stop", I said, afraid of her reaction to me knowing her name.