Chapter 3

Kayliegh's P.O.V.

When I woke up I saw Maddie and Eleanor sitting across the room talking silently. I cleared my throat and they both shot their heads over. "Oh my goodness are you okay", Eleanor said walking quickly over to the side of my bed.

I smiled at her, "I'm doing better, thanks."

"Can I get you anything?", she asked.

"Just a glass of water please."

"No problem, I'll be right back", and then she ran out of the room. I looked over at Maddie her eyes were red and puffy, I could tell she had been crying. She just sat there and stared at me wanting to say something but nothing came out. I felt bad for her, I should've been more careful. If I hadn't gone with that guy none of this would have happened. She had warned me to be careful, but of course I didn't listen, I should've listened to her. God why am I so stupid.

I felt the tears trying to come out, but I couldn't let them come out, I didn't want to show weakness in front of her. I was the older sister and I needed to be strong for her. She walked over to my bed and sat next to me. "How are you feeling, really?", she asked. I was afraid that if i opened my mouth I would start crying so I just nodded my head. She just stared at me, "Don't lie to me." She pulled me into a hug and I broke down, I couldn't stay strong anymore. She held me and stroked my hair. "Shh", she said, "it's okay. I'm here for you if you need me. you can tell me anything."

I looked at her. "If I tell you something do you promise not to over-react?", I asked.

"I promise", she said. I told her all about what hapened with Harry earlier. I could see her hatred for him grow stronger. "How could he do that to you", she finally said when I finished telling her my story. "You need to get over him you know."

"i know", I whispered. just then Eleanor came back with my glass of water.

"Here you are dear", she said handing me my water.

"Thanks El", I said. I gulped my water down it felt good against my throat. It had become very dry after all my crying.

"Why don't we give you some alone time.", Maddie said standing up and grabbing Eleanor by the hand. El came over and gave me a hug, "Get well soon", she told me.

"Thanks", I replied. They smiled and walked out. Ugh finally some alone time, I just wanted time to be alone and cry to myself, so thats what I did.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was sitting at the table with Niall and Zayn. I just told them what happened at the hospital. I felt horrible about what I had said and I didnt know how to apologize to her without blowing up again. I groaned and put my head in my hands. "What am I supposed to do?", I asked them, hoping they would have my answer.

They sat there and stared at me as if they had no idea what to say. We sat there in silence for about fifteen minutes before Niall spoke. "You need to just go talk to her. tell her how sorry you are and try to get her to tell you what you did to make her so mad at you. You can't just ignore her, she's mad at you for a reason and if you don't try and fix it now it may never be fixed."

Niall did have a point. "Thanks, mate", I told him and got up to go to the hospital. Zayn followed me out to the car. I'm coming with you, I don't want you to have another outburst and have no one there to help you.

"Alright", I sighed, "get in."

The ride to the hospital was quiet, but then again almost every ride with Zayn was quiet. He liked to keep to himself a lot, but when he did talk he talked a lot. We finally got to the hospital. "You can just wait in here." I told Zayn as we passed by the waiting room. He just nodded and went in and sat down.